Auto Seeds Mold resistant autoflower strain.

Ledist

New User
Reaction score
I want to ask who really know some good mold resistant strain. I perfer autoflower,max 8 week flowering bc i have short summer.
Ive tried many and no one can stand those dew morning what we have. Weather is like a lottery here.

@Ledist :welcome: Welcome to AFN:welcome: I think wet mornings will rot all of them. Can you start indoors to lengthen the time you have without wet mornings? Build a greenhouse? There have been some anti-bud rot products claimed here but the vendors disappeared.

That said, I would look for sativa leaning plants with more open bud structure.

@Waira what ever happened to that fungicide for bud rot?

:goodluck:

@Ledist :welcome: Welcome to AFN:welcome: I think wet mornings will rot all of them. Can you start indoors to lengthen the time you have without wet mornings? Build a greenhouse? There have been some anti-bud rot products claimed here but the vendors disappeared.

That said, I would look for sativa leaning plants with more open bud structure.

@Waira what ever happened to that fungicide for bud rot?

:goodluck:
I have greenhouse, in there 7 osc. fans. I use every technique what help. I allways start 30-40 days before inside. This year i put heaters too in greenhouse to minimize dew point. I can only grow af because short summer. I live so far for Equator too. 13/11 cycle will came in september. Then we have from 9pm till 10am dew. Once i tried photo it will end when snow was fallen. Hard place i live. Hard to grow Outdoor. But thats so so good. Like farmers say "hope next year will be better"

Back