Soil

Nutes:
Hesi, tnt, bloom and PK

Light (kind and schedule):
Hps/Mh 250 W 16/24

From seed to harvest date:
77 days

Dry Yeid: (| not weighted |)g

High/Effect Duration (how long did effects last): Two hours couch locked for real good, couldn't move a finger... And after... I was sleeping deeply. OUCH this strain is way more potent than anything I smoked before! Even in small amounts.

In-depth
She really deserves her nickname; Intensive Care Unit is good to define her!
The medication is powerful, it fits very well to med users.
And it's good for recreational like me too but more like a night time smoke!

RATE SCALE: * bad to ***** good

Bag Appeal: * to *****
There was some purple, and some green pinkish buds, very nice and frosty

THE GROWth: * to *****
Very branchy growth, implying an above average yield just like the Jack 47, she didn't like the summer heat of the room, I think it's better to grow it outdoor or during the winter. Surprisingly she showed some very sativa leaf trait, long sharp aggressive folioles, which contrasts with the STONE she provides

THE SMELL: * to *****
While growing, one of them smells like chocolate, there was some earthy hashy smell. An other pheno smells more like a classic purple, with that floral resinous fumet which is wonderful too.

THE SMOKE: * to *****
The vape is like the smell, and like with the Black Dragon, the earthy taste is very strong, for the floral phenotype the taste is distinguishly different and fruity as hell. *****

THE HiGH: * to *****
It's a strong couch lock, very intense, it's like a soft warm towel (towelie if you want) in which you're wrapped and you don't want (anyway you can't) get out of it. I was on my couch, watching south park and I realised what I was doing after at least 3 episodes. Very potent smoke Thank you mossy! *****

Peace and good vibes to all!

Thanks for the report.

Sounds like good meds

Max Rep Dondiego2000....:wiz:..Thank You Bro...

Smoke/effect reports on the developing girls are invaluable.

Two hours couch locked for real good, couldn't move a finger... And after... I was sleeping deeply. OUCH this strain is way more potent than anything I smoked before! Even in small amounts.

Thats me girl.....
24669-nightnight.gif

Cut the doseage..and enjoy the next 4 days...she starts to give better body and mind lift and less knock-out sleep.

To me..when new to Dragon as meds users hit it..I think of it as the 4 day Relax...:D

I think it's better to grow it outdoor or during the winter.

I Think you are Probably Right...:thumbs:...we are just starting to get Test results back..and she is going to be a big bugger..

She sits outdoor and glows in my outdoor/winter conditions...Hardy.

it's like a soft warm towel (towelie if you want) in which you're wrapped and you don't want (anyway you can't) get out of it. I was on my couch, watching south park and I realised what I was doing after at least 3 episodes. Very potent smoke Thank you mossy! *****

Yes...that is the Relax..
it is where we are getting the muscle spasm relief...:thumbs:..

Great...:clap: :clap: :clap:..very Helpful..Thank you

My pleasure bro,
It was an honour to grow those mighty girls!

Cheers Bro....
are you an Affy Upper fan now...?

You must have had a "replacement" on seeds to have the BlackDragon..they are the only ones released...so I'm Pleased that you enjoyed what you got...:thumbs:

Yeah man at first I was a sativa-high lover,

But now that I have tried your Dragons I think I'll stick to that Affy high which is much more pleasant and enjoyable IMHO.

So for the next crosses I'll try to isolate that trait!

And yeah when I checked the mail that particular day and saw there was some Black D in it, I was crazy!
Thank you so muck Mossy

High/Effect Duration (how long did effects last): Two hours couch locked for real good, couldn't move a finger... And after... I was sleeping deeply. OUCH this strain is way more potent than anything I smoked before! Even in small amounts.

:lol: The first few days of the magic dragon hit me very hard as well. Its been my most potent auto to date, I'm currently growing more. +rep for the great report, enjoy the meds :smokebuds:

Back