mr.mcgregors current non-af to af projects

I had appendicitis & what should have been routine key hole surgury which should have taken 1-2 hours & left a small scar a few mm across. no! 9 hours in surgury and a 5" scar across my side/belly. I been in pain ever since, heavy indica = no pain. I also have a mad twitching in my leg muscles, same indica works wonders for me, and stops me kicking her indoors when we are in bed.
also I get very depressed & frustrated, a nice u sativa followed by some numbing indica sorts that out! I have been on so many different medications in my life for different things I feel that my body is been distroyed from the inside out.

IMO cannabis wont ever be legalized because it will put all the pharmaceutical companies out of business.

wow! sorry to hear bro... IMO... there may be something wrong... you should get that checked... that shouldve been a quick heal up unless there are other factors... I've heard of doctors leaving spnges, steel plates, etc etc.. you name it! in patients mistakenly... sounds like a clusterfuck from hell! I hear ya on the pain meds... I have a messed up back (vert out of alignement permanently) and also an inguinal hernia... the indys and satys do it for me too and I certainly cant afford any doctor anything! And yes the Pharm companis are trying to block us... but fuck them! we'll do it ANYWAY... and continue to educate people....cant keep a good man down! Hoe you feel better bro.. another thing you might look at is whats your ph... piss ph... first thing AM and around 2-4pm... should be 6-7... anywhere below that your bodys acid levels are too high.. 1 tsp baking soda in a large glass of water helpes change ur bodys ph back up as youve prob heard mossy say....
mustering all the good karma I can for yo bro.... and sent :)

I was in a NHS hospital for a few weeks, it was the worst experiance of my life (and ive had some bad times!!) I refused to go back but really I know I should, even if I refuse treatment I could find out what is wrong. I got bad lower & mid back pain aswell, its comes and goes, I could have a few weeks with nothing, then 3 days where I can only move around hunched over and shuffling accross the floor. I have never smoked a sativa thats helped (only made it worse) but pretty much any heavy indica helps, any landrace kush I have smoked seems to be the mid back pain wonder drug, nothing takes the lower back pain away, indicas dull it but its the only thing I cant seem to shirt with a spliff or 20.

I just took some photos of the fridge freezer girls, the damage wasnt as bad as i thought, I lost 2 for sure, the tops on pretty much all are burnt to a crisp, but there is still life in them on the lower parts. the males got well and truly cooked, but I can see on the bottom internodes a few pre flowers that look like I could get a little bit of pollen from them.

Il upload them from my phone in a few mins.

Il have to test my piss pH in the moring and see what I get, which thread was all the information in, I have read it im sure but not sure where?

I knew exactly the pain your going through mate. I had appendicitis a few years ago. Mine ruptured and was gangrenous. After the 4th day of "pop-sickles" i was going crazy in there. When i snapped and made them release me they thought it was the morphine that made me crazy.. Bloody stuff did nothing on the scale of things. I think i was eating like 20 T3's a day, before i said F the pills and just smoked cannabis.

Did they put those leg wraps on you to prevent blood clots? My god i woke up out of surgery and i couldn't move. Talk about a freak out session.

It sounds strange but i haven't shit properly since then. hahaha They said that the appendix is useless, well i dunno. Things changed for me, that's all i know.

"Mine ruptured and was gangrenous"

thats EXACTLY what happened to me!! I didnt have the leg straps, just lots of injections of some anti clotting stuff. I was on maximum morphine and it didnt do a thing. 32 hours after the operation I was discharged (the ward was over full and they thought id be ok lol, 33 hours after the operation I was rushed back (her indoors made sure I went to a different hospital) I dont remmebr to much about that time, all I remember is throwing up for 3-4 days before I knew it was my appendix, I was been sick every 5-10 mins. after 11 days in the new hospital I discharged myself as I swear it was so bad in there, they gave me a big bag of pills to take, I binned the lot apart from the antibiotics. as soon as I got home her indoors rolled me a big fat fatty, it really fucked with my head as I hadnt smoked for 2 weeks, but I could feel the pain ease within a few mins. cannabis IS the wonder drug! I been looking online at other people who had the operation and are feeling the same as me now, I found hundereds or reports but nobody has had any help!

What should I do with the tops? chop um off or keep them how they are. Im hoping they magicaly spring back into life, I can see a couple of them dont look to bad so aslong as I can get a bit of pollen off the males I should still be good to go.

View attachment 4407View attachment 4406

They will be ok. I've seen outdoor plants come back from deer taking it right down to the stump. I was picturing some thing allot worse.

Yeah i hate the hospital man. When i was in, they would come in every 4 hours to give me my morphine. I did manage to get on a morphine pump but it doesn't workf or very long.
They kept me for 8 days, to watch for infection. But they didn't feed me for 5 days, i was on a "liquid diet" Just juice isn't enough. So i complained, and got put on breakfast. Did they not forget about me? I had to hobble my own ass down the hall to get food. Total joke. Then when they DID remember they brought me breakfast cereal and milk.. That was the last straw, i lost it.. lol

ohh it's comming all back.. I hated them so much when they MADE you get up and walk.. What a grumpy SOB i was lol.. Try to make me walk lady i can't even sit right now. haha

Cannabis helped with the pain, and appetite. Eating was the biggest thing for me. I lost almost 50 pounds, which i still have had issues getting back. I would hate to think how it would have ended if i didn't have access to it.

you just reminded me of something, I was on the same liquid diet. I could see everyone else tucking into 3 meals a day, I get REALLY pissed off when im hungry. all I wanted was some food, I kept asking wheres MY dinner? so one of the nurses brought me a menu for the next day and asked me to fill it in, fuck me I couldnt sleep all night thinking about my breakfast I was so excited, morning came breakfast was served.....wheres mine?!? sorry no food for you!!!!! I was so weak and distrested at the whole appendix ordeal I burst straight into tears, a grown man crying in hospital bed for some food! I was trying to pull up the nurse on why she gave me a menu and asked me to fill it in if I wasnt going to get anything but all I was crying so much I just blurted out aload of nonsence that made no sence to anyone. I had to get her indoors to sneak me food in, which I instantly chucked up everywhere. the nurse tried to make her clean it up but she isnt the kinda girl to do that, especially not in a hospital where they get paid to do it. the girl that gave me the menu knowing I wasnt getting any food wasnt on shift then, id loved to have seen her mop it up. mind you im sure she would have loved to see me chuck it up. 90% of the staff was so rude and disrespectfull to everyone, I know there over worked and under paid but if your going to do that job you know the deal & you have a duty to be a human! I also now remember the first time I sneaked off the ward for a ciggy outside, I had one pull on it and chucked my guts up all over the entrance to the hospital. I think most of my appendix op memorys either start or finish with me chucking my guts up lol

Did they put those leg wraps on you to prevent blood clots? My god i woke up out of surgery and i couldn't move. Talk about a freak out session.
My Dad and grandma both had those after their surgery.... shiiiiiiit

They will be ok. I've seen outdoor plants come back from deer taking it right down to the stump. I was picturing some thing allot worse.

Yes , I was pictuing crispy fried! lol

they'll be fine... a little stunted maybe... but fine...

sorry toi hear you both have such horror stories... of course that makes me even more apprehensive about getting my inguinal hernia fixed.... maybe I'll do it myself! lol with a mirror and a shitload of canna-chocolate! lol

Back