mr.mcgregors current non-af to af projects

I get REALLY pissed off when im hungry. all I wanted was some food

It's like your telling my story. haha
After the appendix, i got tested for being hypoglycemic. Turns out there is a reason why i get cranky when i don't eat :D
Read up on it mate, allot of males suffer from it.

I still can't eat a ham and pineapple pizza. That was one of the last things i had to eat before i went in. Just the smell of that pizza brings back the memory of the DAYS of puking.. In all honesty i would have just lied there and died, if i didn't have a woman around.. She made me get up and go, or she was calling an ambulance.. I sure wasn't gunna pay the $500 for that, that's all i knew. Funny how money seems to trump health and well being, so often?
Your woman brought you in stuff too eh? haha, it was heaven when she brought me a cheesburger from McDicks.. Bliss i tell you.

I hated the T3's, they made you sooo constipated. That is why i stopped eating the pills.. Don't eat for 2 weeks, then i can't shit? lol.. what an ordeal.

JM... Just pray you don't get a bad appendix man, it's no fun at all.

sounds like it! damn!

I too think I am am slightly hypoglycemic... get VERY VERY cranky... kill people cranky... when i haven't eaten... get slight dizziness when i feel my blood sugar levels droppin...

so always stay on top of my blood sugar levels through mood, hunger, and last ate methods... :)

sounds like it! damn!

I too think I am am slightly hypoglycemic... get VERY VERY cranky... kill people cranky... when i haven't eaten... get slight dizziness when i feel my blood sugar levels droppin...

so always stay on top of my blood sugar levels through mood, hunger, and last ate methods... :)

I have to keep what i call an "eat pack" with me. The doc said if i don't level out my blood sugar i'm at higher risk of type2 diabetes, so i've been trying to keep my sugars level. I am worst at work, i won't eat in the morning, and i will usually work through lunch, so get off early. All i usually eat during the day is a few coffees from tims. I have to force myself to snack, or i turn into the devil.
For the mrs. sake as well, i've barked a few times i shouldn't have just because i was hungry.

lol... yup... consistent data! lol... same here... right down to the "no-lunch" workday... coffee... cofffee... cofffee....... and maybe a bagel if i get hungry or feel the sugar drop... always had to keep an eat pack with me too wheh i surveyed... the shit would hit me outta nowhere... fine one minute... and in 5 mintues... I'd be almost pass-out weak with hunger if I wasn't payin attention to myself.... use to keep a couple granola bars right in my pocket as a "safety" :)

Ordering a 250W CFL right now!, should be here within 48 hours :D I got them sat in the conservatory at the moment, I think we are on around about 12/12 light/dark in the uk at the moment, its cold and damp but they should be ok for a few day, I even got a photo kush been in the conservatory for a couple of weeks, shes small and scrawny but shes doing ok! with all the stress they have had, all the moves about, all the light changes and extra long dark periods NOTHING has hermied so far.

no, but im ITCHIN!!! to start them pk's :D. Im still waiting on the builders to turn up :( didnt want to start any new beans untill the work is done, I said to her that I dont think he is going to get the builders to start untill the end/beggining of the tax year, looks like I was right! if he dont start untill then its going to put me back with the greenhouse aswell :(

maybe I could do them 12/12 from seed and stick them in the fridge freezer when the 250w cfl arrives. I got the fridge freezer in the conservatory, but I can move it into the garage in about 30 seconds which is what I will do when the builders are here.
mmmmmmmmm PK :D

speed and saefty bro.... hope all this horsehit settles out for ya....
glad to hear they are so stress tolerant!

:)

My 250w cfl arrived today :D its fucking MASSIVE!!!!! I thought the 125w was big, this thing is a monster lol. need to sort the extractor fan out in the fridge freezer before I set it up, cant be blowing another bulb!

250w next to the 250w, il take a photo of them next to a 600w hps lamp tommorrow so you can see how huge this thing is.
View attachment 4606

all of the sr3xsfvog & wwxmi5 got burned from the little accident I had, apart from one of the sr3xsfvog which must be a tough little fucker cos she dosnt look effected in any way!View attachment 4607

Back