Live Stoners My Northern Lights! HARVEST DAY! COMPLETED!

AKA - HOG & Proud to be a DEPLORABLE!
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
She is just one week shy of 90 days old. She is about 35 inches high and I figure she still has a few weeks!! @MarshydroTina @bushmasterar15 @BCBudlady
IMG_0336.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_0334.JPG
    IMG_0334.JPG
    775.1 KB · Views: 105
  • IMG_0336 (2).JPG
    IMG_0336 (2).JPG
    807.2 KB · Views: 113
Last edited:
I'm not sure who the breeder is. I got seeds from the new420guy seeds and this was one of the few viable NL seeds I received. I was not happy with the quality of seeds, but I guess a harvest like this may make up for the poor genetics.

I cut some small bud from inside the plat hoping to create a little better circulation. I did a quick oven dry and smoked a bit. Not much of a taste, but very nice buzz so far!

Very Heady!

Today I harvested her at 91 days
This thing is a beast and the smoke I've tested is really good!
Not bad for growing in "crappy" Fox Farms Happy Frog. I had issues with it stretching on me because of my old lights and I think it had some heat issues along the way. I found a new feed chart for FF Trio even if it is a "photo" feed chart, my plants have never look healthier.
@MarshydroTina @bushmasterar15 @Trichome farmer

Today I harvested her at 91 days
This thing is a beast and the smoke I've tested is really, really good!

Not bad for growing in "crappy" Fox Farms Happy Frog. I had issues with it stretching on me because of my old lights and I think it had some heat issues along the way. I found a new feed chart for FF Trio even if it is a "photo" feed chart, my plants have never look healthier.

Thank also to my Mars Hydro TS1000. She was about 3' high and I could have waited a little longer, I needed the space. The freezer the buds are on measures 21 inches wide by 37 inches long if that gives you any idea of how much bud I have here. Sorry my camera sucks. I left a few buds going just to see what they'll be like in another week. I don't know the weight as I don't have scales, but it's safe to say I have lots of smoke for awhile!

@MarshydroTina @bushmasterar15 @Trichome farmer

Attachments

• IMG_0338.JPG
    IMG_0338.JPG
    673.4 KB · Views: 192
  • IMG_0339.JPG
    IMG_0339.JPG
    828.1 KB · Views: 207
  • IMG_0351.JPG
    IMG_0351.JPG
    621.5 KB · Views: 212
  • IMG_0355.JPG