Lilly_of_the_Zoo

Slightly Obsessed With Cannabis Photography
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Website
www.behance.net
Currently Smoking
Grease Monkey and Chemdogging
I am posting this to draw a little bit of attention to a cut that has never been seen. Shes a Motorbreath x Superglue cross (hence the name, Glue Breath. Though I think she looks more like a White Rose. But then you would have no idea where she came from)
So far she is cut - only. I want to breed her, but have not found a strain so far that matches her very well. I have 3 more seeds of her, but I do not know if they will still sprout, seeing as they are about 4 years old now. I will continue posting here, when I take more cuts, to turn this into a full grow journal. My last one in flower came down about a month ago, and the two cuts i have of her have not rooted yet, for me to throw my big one in flower. As soon as my cuts root, I'll start posting weekly updates here in this thread. I mostly grow Autos, but I have two photos that are just SO nice, I can't give them up. I'll start a separate journal for my other photo.
Shes a GIANT, sprawling, with no central cola. She spreads pretty evenly, with wide, glossy dark leaves. Her buds are silver, REAL silver, and about the size of a golfball. They 'plink' when you drop em, some of the densest buds I've ever come across. Her leaves purple when she gets cold, but it has to be quite chilly. I've only seen her do it twice.
WEB READY-4475.jpg
WEB READY-0999.jpg
WEB READY-1055.jpg
WEB READY-4492.jpg

Very interesting . I'm in for the ride . :thumbsup:

You might find some Landrace genetics that would be good bases for breeding. Ace Seeds works in a collective that preserves genetics from all over and use open pollination as a staple in their breeding. Big variety of strains that offer breeder's packs and are reasonable in price. It reminds me a bit of Sannie's Seeds Extrema strain.

Nice to meet you :p Thanks for the welcome. Y'all have been awesome so far

You might find some Landrace genetics that would be good bases for breeding. Ace Seeds works in a collective that preserves genetics from all over and use open pollination as a staple in their breeding. Big variety of strains that offer breeder's packs and are reasonable in price. It reminds me a bit of Sannie's Seeds Extrema strain.
Hey thanks for that. I'll have to check them out. I really, really want some seeds. I have nightmares sometimes about losing all my cuts.

Welcome it definitely looks like a nice one !!.

Back