That is one nice looking rig. The nicest one that I have seen. Welcome aboard My RosinPress.

Oh wow! It's such a pleasure seeing everyone's responses, and welcomes. We're going to do our best to be available to everyone. We're also excited to see the pictures and video that @Root, @Eekman, and @sonny took when we were all together. It was a ton of fun!

Also, @Slater the second that's available, we'll make sure this community is the first to know!

Hey MyRosinPress! :d5:

:welcome: :welcome: :welcome:

That's a fancy looking bit of kit!!
I'm certain that this will help our community avoid an ass kicking from wrecking their wives GHD's!

I wonder if anyone has some photos of some rosin made with THIS very press??
:pighug:

Happy Pressin' you dabbing, twaxing rascals! ^_^
:pass:

:welcome: :smokeout: :welcome: Welcome to AFN canna-zoo guys! :vibe: .... thank you muchly for coming aboard and spotting that press for the local homies- :d5:

....This is a remarkable unit in such a compact package,... holy crap! :amazon:-- 6 tons, and with no Terminator grade hydraulics or the gods-awful racket of a compressor?! C'mon! :rofl: :clapper: :thumbsup:...amazing,... I'm with Blooo, throw down some action footage of that hash masher! :hump:

This is pretty slick unit man lol!

20180529_140109.jpg
20180529_220435 - Copy.jpg

Back