Mystery Pipe(s)

epenguin

AFN-Proud To Be Different
Gardening Leave
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Kippers for breakfast
Hello chums,
it has come to my attention that we have a new vendor. A glass blower as we call them over here. Some cool pipes. Some great designs. And some cool promotions and gear up for grabs. What's not to like......

Urban Farmer will no doubt be telling you all about his products, let us give him a huge AFN welcome........eP.

You will never receive the highest quality pipe as happy customers are our priority.

UF, it was pointed out to me, that this sentance is a bit strange, care to explain what you mean by this ????!!!! Is it a typo, or lost in translation ??

eP.

Oh i apologize it was a typo because i couldn't decide between you will never receive a low quality pipe as happy customers are our priority or you will receive the highest quality pipe as happy customers are our priority i apologize i planned on doing a video on our triple honeycomb to birdcage toshow off our quality in a couple days sorry for the confusion i must of forgot to take that off a very costly mistake. Thank you for pointing that out !! I should have caught it sooner but i guess it slipped through the cracks.

Last edited:
You will never receive the highest quality pipe as happy customers are our priority.

UF, it was pointed out to me, that this sentance is a bit strange, care to explain what you mean by this ????!!!! Is it a typo, or lost in translation ??

eP.

do i win something for catching that :rofl:

Back