Myth Busting - Revegging Autoflowers

Come on. lets see some attempts to reveg! I know a few of you must be testing this!
Here's something interesting/
I took some cuttings from both outdoor Haze. The small haze had already started to flower. The cuttings all took, but no more flowering. At the time, it was ok because I chose to reverse it. I was spraying another, so it was no big deal to spray it at the same time. IShe got many sprayings over a couple weeks. NOTHING!
Well..............Not really nothing. The cutting's leaves totally mutated and only one leaf was a normal canna leaf. The spraying continued and the leaves rearranged themselves......strange. But still no male parts. The tent was on 18/6. Since it was not a full auto, I flipped the tent to 12/12. Bam! Started to flower!
Not really what the thread is about, but, it was revegged. and reflowered. But it's only a semi-auto.

You want to se something interesting, try revegging a ducksfoot!..............

Here's something interesting/
I took some cuttings from both outdoor Haze. The small haze had already started to flower. The cuttings all took, but no more flowering. At the time, it was ok because I chose to reverse it. I was spraying another, so it was no big deal to spray it at the same time. IShe got many sprayings over a couple weeks. NOTHING!
Well..............Not really nothing. The cutting's leaves totally mutated and only one leaf was a normal canna leaf. The spraying continued and the leaves rearranged themselves......strange. But still no male parts. The tent was on 18/6. Since it was not a full auto, I flipped the tent to 12/12. Bam! Started to flower!
Not really what the thread is about, but, it was revegged. and reflowered. But it's only a semi-auto.

You want to se something interesting, try revegging a ducksfoot!..............
Yeah, that would be funky!
I went ahead and supercropped the hell outta both cuttings. The bigger of the two is flowering hard, so I said F it and I'll try to keep 'em. Once in flower, this strain stops with the stretch. Just the opposite of what is the norm for something that needs 12/12 to flower.
The smoke is pretty powerful. Pretty heady being the main part. Maybe I can make the buds firm up indoors......as firm as a haze can be.

Fluffy, spongy buds is a common trait of many sativas. I grew a silver Haze indoor the plant ended up about 4' x 5' wide and 5' tall with big, white fluffy buds, some damn fine smoke!

Yeah, that would be funky!
I went ahead and supercropped the hell outta both cuttings. The bigger of the two is flowering hard, so I said F it and I'll try to keep 'em. Once in flower, this strain stops with the stretch. Just the opposite of what is the norm for something that needs 12/12 to flower.
The smoke is pretty powerful. Pretty heady being the main part. Maybe I can make the buds firm up indoors......as firm as a haze can be.

Fluffy, spongy buds is a common trait of many sativas. I grew a silver Haze indoor the plant ended up about 4' x 5' wide and 5' tall with big, white fluffy buds, some damn fine smoke!

Bringing back memories for me . I've been out of the game for some years but getting ready to jump back in .

I had a friend in the early 90's who went to the Cannabis Cup every year . He'd bring back seeds from the winning breeders . He was very generous with clones .

I loved Super Silver Haze but it took some serious training indoors . Outdoors it was a monster plant .

I grew Royal Queen Shining Silver Haze. I ws honestly surprised that it didn't get taller! I did top it several times and had to super crop it a bit lol. Wish I still had pics, she was a beauty!

Bringing back memories for me . I've been out of the game for some years but getting ready to jump back in .

I had a friend in the early 90's who went to the Cannabis Cup every year . He'd bring back seeds from the winning breeders . He was very generous with clones .

I loved Super Silver Haze but it took some serious training indoors . Outdoors it was a monster plant .

How about this? 16 weeks, just started new growth today. WTH?

Attachments

• 92D27CFA-2010-4F66-B53C-DCAE835E9629.png
    92D27CFA-2010-4F66-B53C-DCAE835E9629.png
    8.8 MB · Views: 92
  • Wow
Reactions: JP1
Back