Extraction NAGreengo's - Hard Pressed

Ethos, Purple Thai on the press last night...
Screenshot_20230413-124527.png

Screenshot_20230413-124242.png

Screenshot_20230413-125618~2.png

:smokeout:

Masquerade mask.. And the Purple Thai, time has tamed it a but she is very cerebral..Great for daytime.
:bong:
When I look at it upside down it is some kind of bat like flying critter.....then again it could be Unicorn affects, LOL

I gave a sample of cured Fugue State to a new Vet I'm helping. Fugue State was VERY frosty! He opened the little Grove bag up and smelled. The look on his face was priceless! I told him to look at it closely in the sun. "Oh my God! Are those the trichomes sparkling? I thought it was mold when I first looked at it, but mold doesn't sparkle like that!" I thought that was funny AF.
He told me he needed something to help sleep, but didn't want any MCT oil. I gave him half zip of Knows Candy. I told him to do 1 or 2 one hitters and go to bed about 30-45min afterwards.
Looking at the frostiness of Fugue State in the sun got me to thinking that I haven't squished any yet.
I swished 8g in 2 rounds. I got 24% return of some amber goodness. I didn't have a clean coil for my Sworfish, so I put a line around a cig. Pretty powerful, but not what I expected. I was catching myself wanting to fade out and could have easily gone to sleep in less than 30min.
That's NOT what the flower did! It was a focused high with flower. That sure as hell is NOT what the rosin did. NOT focused at all! It's fairly strange. Not really much of a body high, seemingly limited pain relief....needs more testing. :eyebrows:
I got a clean coil and a fully charged Swordfish and put a nice big glob in there. Same high but much stronger. I had to get up and walk about.
I just don't get how different the rosin acts. Anyone that has squished Fugue State, please post up! It's not a gaming high for sure, but not a bad high. IF I need a good sleep med, I could decarb the rosin and infused in MCT oil. No idea if live rosin would do the same. I sent a message for my friend to come by and grab a flower sample for her and her husband to test and report back.
This is just something that has NOT happened to me before and I think it's odd AF. It's that strikingly different.

If I had put the rosin in a clear jar, it would have been purdy too!:funny:
.......that little spot is flower that stuck to me and fell in. I smoked it later.
IMG_20230417_105516626.jpg

I gave a sample of cured Fugue State to a new Vet I'm helping. Fugue State was VERY frosty! He opened the little Grove bag up and smelled. The look on his face was priceless! I told him to look at it closely in the sun. "Oh my God! Are those the trichomes sparkling? I thought it was mold when I first looked at it, but mold doesn't sparkle like that!" I thought that was funny AF.
He told me he needed something to help sleep, but didn't want any MCT oil. I gave him half zip of Knows Candy. I told him to do 1 or 2 one hitters and go to bed about 30-45min afterwards.
Looking at the frostiness of Fugue State in the sun got me to thinking that I haven't squished any yet.
I swished 8g in 2 rounds. I got 24% return of some amber goodness. I didn't have a clean coil for my Sworfish, so I put a line around a cig. Pretty powerful, but not what I expected. I was catching myself wanting to fade out and could have easily gone to sleep in less than 30min.
That's NOT what the flower did! It was a focused high with flower. That sure as hell is NOT what the rosin did. NOT focused at all! It's fairly strange. Not really much of a body high, seemingly limited pain relief....needs more testing. :eyebrows:
I got a clean coil and a fully charged Swordfish and put a nice big glob in there. Same high but much stronger. I had to get up and walk about.
I just don't get how different the rosin acts. Anyone that has squished Fugue State, please post up! It's not a gaming high for sure, but not a bad high. IF I need a good sleep med, I could decarb the rosin and infused in MCT oil. No idea if live rosin would do the same. I sent a message for my friend to come by and grab a flower sample for her and her husband to test and report back.
This is just something that has NOT happened to me before and I think it's odd AF. It's that strikingly different.

If I had put the rosin in a clear jar, it would have been purdy too!:funny:
.......that little spot is flower that stuck to me and fell in. I smoked it later.
View attachment 1584780
I've grown FS and it made me nod for sure. But Sour Crack has the most calming effects for me out of any. I've been poking into this 7g jar for months. Would've gone much faster if weren't the last of the Sour Crack stock. She had the most intense aroma of any I've grown. The rosin is so loud, it's almost perfume like....with unmistakable screaming loud tropical terps...hints of mango, pineapple, guava... And what like seems zero pinene, so it's full on fruit.

Should've selfed her.

:shrug:
Screenshot_20230418-111610~2.png

:pass:

I've grown FS and it made me nod for sure. But Sour Crack has the most calming effects for me out of any. I've been poking into this 7g jar for months. Would've gone much faster if weren't the last of the Sour Crack stock. She had the most intense aroma of any I've grown. The rosin is so loud, it's almost perfume like....with unmistakable screaming loud tropical terps...hints of mango, pineapple, guava... And what like seems zero pinene, so it's full on fruit.

Should've selfed her.

:shrug:
View attachment 1584783
I think that's the only real downside to autos. Ya can't take REAL clones of something you think is fantastic .

That's how oily Knows Candy was.
I like flower rosin. It is pretty different than live rosin in many ways.........texture and consistency are obvious.
I'm thinking of doing a staged harvesting the next Knows Candy and taking the most ripe buds for fresh froze to test what she's like as live rosin. I'm not gonna 'risk' not 'liking' the live rosin. I don't think I won't like it, but I DO love the flower! LOL!
That's a slightly funny train of thought. I know it would be very flavorful! The one 20/20 girl I KNOW I'll make into live rosin is that super stinky Ogre Berry. Temple Balls will be made from her. The flavor will be off the chains with one aged properly.
Kinda a morbid thought, but IF I die suddenly, with aging templeballs, at least my boy will have something memorable to smoke while thinking of his Dad. ...................not to mention the few lbs of flower I'll probably have stored. LOL!

I know it would be very flavorful! The one 20/20 girl I KNOW I'll make into live rosin is that super stinky Ogre Berry.
Ogreberry is absolute fire! She is another oily girl.. And the terps are loud and proud one of a kind! Her effects are heavy....

Back