Extraction NAGreengo's - Hard Pressed

The Mephisto freebie I grew DG x CDLC x MS, also known as their Tinto de Verano, gave me a 23.9% return when I pressed her. A light green rosin the settles to a wood putty consistency after a good mixing and overnight in the fridge. Head and body high, and don't plan on using any brain power for awhile, concentration is elusive, LOL

The Mephisto freebie I grew DG x CDLC x MS, also known as their Tinto de Verano, gave me a 23.9% return when I pressed her. A light green rosin the settles to a wood putty consistency after a good mixing and overnight in the fridge. Head and body high, and don't plan on using any brain power for awhile, concentration is elusive, LOL
In my personal experience, Mephisto has consistently given me excellent
returns.

I like to give the rosin a low temp meltdown, and then a quick ten minute freezer cure just until it's cold, not frozen. After that, onto the shelf for 1-3 days to cure up a bit more before it's cracked open.

:pass:

Last edited:
And both examples I raised offer far above average returns on the press..
This last press, I did something a little different in squishing flower. I cold pre-press my hash before squishing. Not a full pressure press, just until it's firm. When the press is up to temp, I give it a 1min warm up before applying hard pressure. Usually 30-45 seconds into the warm-up, while keeping the same pressure, the rosin will begin to flow.
So, I cold pre-pressed the flower pucks, packed in bottle tech. I think it helped with production.

A little NYC Diesel on the press tonight..

Screenshot_20230425-204916~2.png

A little Night Owl Seeds, Star Krunch on the press tonight...

View attachment 1590799

Nice! I think I'm gonna do some Ogre Berry. That should be some flavorful rosin.
Gotta be tomorrow! I'm gonna eat some badass fried catfish with my cousin here in a few hours

Back