Extraction NAGreengo's - Hard Pressed

VIDAMINTS is soooo blonde!

I'm testing it this morning. I didn't have thing last night go to sleep. We'll see how well she does for pain.

Damn! I didn't realize I didn't squishy pictures of VIDAMINTS!

So here is some squishy pictures and in the jar!
i started this one at 125*F and then went to 175F over 6 min timeframe.

Here is what Vidamints Rosin looked like once it came to room temperature after having to freeze it to get it off the parchment paper and into the glass jar! :eyebrows:

This is the prettiest rosin I've made so far, I think.
100_0824.JPG
100_0825.JPG
IMG_20230719_175539152.jpg

IMG_20230713_195559204_HDR.jpg

Oh yeah, I forgot to say that the rush is quite good on a decent vape hit.
I have hit it pretty heavy today. I had a doctor's appointment and then went shopping afterward. Definitely good for the daytime! I'm not 100% sure back vitamins is solely responsible for the pain relief, but it is absolutely contributing. I have been taking the latest infused coconut oil with all the CBD and THC girls in it at night for sleep. It may be helping with the inflammation.
Today was a good day to test this. Normally, by the time I'm returning home, my legs and feet are on fire and numb from nerve pain. About the only thing I felt was a sort of 'numb tingle'.

Last edited:
Do those parts typically wear out and need replacement? I can understand the glass getting a bit dirty and uncleanable. You haven't had the cricket terribly long have you?

Do those parts typically wear out and need replacement? I can understand the glass getting a bit dirty and uncleanable. You haven't had the cricket terribly long have you?
No, not a long long time but nearly 8 months of hard use and it's still going strong. The current tub is not worn out yet....and the glass chimney and seal are removable for cleaning. The unit arrives from factory with 2 chimneys in the box but I've misplaced one. I'm just the type of person that likes to keep backup on hand at all times my friend.

No, not a long long time but nearly 8 months of hard use and it's still going strong. The current tub is not worn out yet....and the glass chimney and seal are removable for cleaning. The unit arrives from factory with 2 chimneys in the box but I've misplaced one. I'm just the type of person that likes to keep backup on hand at all times my friend.

Got it. I knew you spoke highly of it and I suspected it was being used on the regular. I can understand having spare parts rather than needing it and waiting a week.

Mephisto Genetics Walter White BX1 Tester is on the press @ 179°F in a 100 Micron. 2.4 Grams produced about a half Gram ... The press brought out a strong floral accompanying her hazy/gassy cheese covered lime....
IMG_20230812_155217.jpg

:pass:

Back