Extraction NAGreengo's - Hard Pressed

Dabbing on a bit of cold cured Walter White BX1...She is very reminiscent of Lime Mojito..

Screenshot_2023-08-18-12-15-31-963.jpg

:cheers:

Been looking @ The Wand hope to see your review soon :pass::cheers:👀:baked:

I built a 20 ton press with dual heat pid's in 2018 and only used it a few times. I didn't really use it until a few months ago. My pain has been gradually getting worse and vaping flower didn't offer me enough relief during the day(tolerance buildup?). Also, edibles still work great to get me through the night. So, I started rosin pressing/dabbing. I've pressed about 10 different cultivars both flower and solventless hash. But, this is the first time the result was this funky brown color with grains/sugar in it.
90 micron bag, pre pressed, 45sec warmup, 190f-3minute gradually pressed. Here is Dinafem Blueberry Cookies.
20230906_141653.jpg
20230906_141749.jpg

I built a 20 ton press with dual heat pid's in 2018 and only used it a few times. I didn't really use it until a few months ago. My pain has been gradually getting worse and vaping flower didn't offer me enough relief during the day(tolerance buildup?). Also, edibles still work great to get me through the night. So, I started rosin pressing/dabbing. I've pressed about 10 different cultivars both flower and solventless hash. But, this is the first time the result was this funky brown color with grains/sugar in it.
90 micron bag, pre pressed, 45sec warmup, 190f-3minute gradually pressed. Here is Dinafem Blueberry Cookies.
View attachment 1629909View attachment 1629910
Nooice...!
:headbang:

Hey NA,

Definitely looking forward to your review of the "wand". I saw your comment about bad reviews and user error. I think your take on it will be accurate since you have actual experience with several devices.

Hey NA,

Definitely looking forward to your review of the "wand". I saw your comment about bad reviews and user error. I think your take on it will be accurate since you have actual experience with several devices.
Hey there my friend!

I'll be putting it through the paces the rest of the week, and hopefully by next week I'll have a solid grasp on the device. Enough so that I should be able to make a proper determination. I do not like a torch, but I do love the flavours that glass can produce...so my hopes are very high.

I hope to have a review completed in about a week from now, possibly sooner.

Last edited:
I do not like a torch, but I do love the flavours that glass can produce...
This is a common response. But can anyone actually tell that glass is superior for vaping concentrates vs. say ceramics, stainless steel, quartz, titanium, etc.? How does glass improve or non-glass materials detrimentally affect vaping 'flavor?' What chemical reactants or leachates come from any of these materials such that vaping flavor is perceptually affected? Are you sure glass superiority is not a myth? Not just a matter that glass is comparably inert to these other materials, but is also lower-tech (manual glass blowing) and transparent, which adds benefits and looks cooler?

Back