Grow Mediums Need help first time coco grower

Reaction score
Hello this my first time growing coco I'm a soil user but I been studying cocoforcannabis for awhile .So it's been 2 weeks my buds has not increased in size plant Is drinking very slowly now that's in flower.Everything was goin good til preflowering time. I started 3g and added epsom salt.Day 25 i seen a slight nute burn but I didn't back off the feed because it was still stretching and I defoliated few older leaves.A week later I have increased to 4g but the buds has not increased in size then I increased to 5g still no change Yesterday I got a ec meter I checked runoff ec was showing upper 2400-2500 so I flushed with 3g megacrop 500ppm + my tap 200 ppm + epsom .5g(56ppms) (ec1500-1600) to see if it's goin recover.This morning I fed again same nutes and ec is the same likes it's not eating. Im not sure what's the promblem check the pics below

Sour stomper Day 44
Coco 70/30
Nutes :megacrop one part epsom salt
Pot 1 gallon
Feeding twice every 12 hrs during flowering
Temps 75-80f
Humidity 40-60
Lights :viparsprectra xs1500 150w Samsung led

Pics from few weeks

Last edited:
That plant looks great. I wouldn’t sweat it to much. Don’t get crazy trying to correct it you may really mess it up. I’d keep feeding and doing what you’ve been doing. I grew a sour stomper and the buds didn’t get very big but from the look of things you’re still pretty early in flower anyway.

pH is very important in coco. What have you been adjusting your feeds to?

Back