Need some help Fast and vast grow day 28

Reaction score
Hi all its my 1St grow and have gone with heavyweights fast and vast. It's now at day 28 can someone please tell me how it's going? grown under a 600w hps. Leaves are turning down at the tips aswell

Attachments

• DSC_0366.JPG
    DSC_0366.JPG
    119.1 KB · Views: 127
  • DSC_0367.JPG
    DSC_0367.JPG
    79.5 KB · Views: 129
Hold back on the nutes and wait to water for a while those don't look sick. The tips are just telling you they don't need more, they aren't to the point they are burnt or sick yet bud. Hows the humidity in your tent? Most of the time that problem is nitrogen related. Plain water next feeding (but wait a couple days if thats coco and more if its soil) @ 28 days if you have the nutes right in a 3 gallon pot mine likes about 1/4 gallon - 1/2 gallon water every other day in coco. What you feeding with?

It's in a 20gal pot with just organic soil have been giving it plain tap water with a few light feeds of seasol. Humidity is good. Gave it a flush and went and got some cannazym and some xtreme flora a&b nutrients today since flush yesterday I would say it's grown about 3inches at least.

Welcome to AFN and congrats on your first grow. Have you started a grow log on here? Your looking good on your first grow. What nutrients are you using? And also if your growing in coco and want results close to hydro multiple feedings per day. You really cannot over water in coco once the roots are established.
:smoking:

It's in a 20gal pot with just organic soil have been giving it plain tap water with a few light feeds of seasol. Humidity is good. Gave it a flush and went and got some cannazym and some xtreme flora a&b nutrients today since flush yesterday I would say it's grown about 3inches at least.
Ok disregard my rant on coco lol. I'm still new and have only grown in coco.:cheers:

I started a indoor grow thread the other day I will keep updating it as the grow goes on

39522810bfe97fef6c529a73920cdf8e.jpg

My fast ND vast day 16

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
Day 14 for mine and day 21. You should be able to notice significant growth in the next few days I did

Attachments

• DSC_0361.JPG
    DSC_0361.JPG
    150.7 KB · Views: 86
  • DSC_0363.JPG
    DSC_0363.JPG
    125.5 KB · Views: 92
I'm noticing quite a bit right now

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Back