Never had this before.

Kojiro

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Hi. Yesterday my plant was green. Checked it today and it looked like this. Leaves are yellow and crispy from halfway down to the tip. Iv asked on another site but all i get told is its the 'fade'. Fading dosent happen overnight, or look like this. Plant still has 3 weeks to go and is still being fed. Grown in soil. Not over watered or overfed. Anybody know what it might be?
20230810_130038.jpg
20230810_130136.jpg
Screenshot_20230810_153759_Gallery.jpg

Hmm beyond my knowledge. Give this a read and cut paste the lower half. It will help someone more knowledgeable get you an answer.

Please fill in this form: (copy and paste part is below, this first one tell what specifically to include)

-Problem: (brief description)
-Medium/grow method: soil; soilless-- coco, or peat based like Promix, etc. (please provide the actual product name); DWC, NFT, etc.
-Feed and supplements used: include brand, dosage/strength, frequency of feeding and watering (alone); method-- by hand, drippers, rercirc' or drain-to-waste,... N-P-K #'s too if you can!
-Water source: RO/DI; tap- dechlorinated-?..... EC or TDS reading; pH (don't bother with this on RO/DI, do bother with TDS/EC though to confirm it's working well enough)
-Strain and age
-Climate:
night and day ambient T and RH%; res' temperatures; any extremes in T/RH% exposure
- Light used: HID, LED, COB, combo of,... wattage; light cycle hours (20/4, 18/6 , etc.); distance to tops....
-Additional info: How long have the plants been affected?...How fast did symptoms appear?... Anything else you think might be relevant..

--Pictures including WHOLE PLANT PICS, and troubled leaves.. use normal light or flash as other light sources ruin color rendering, critical for diagnostics!

✂ - - - - - - - - - - -
(copy and paste)-->

Problem:

Medium/grow method:

Feed: and supplements used:

water source:

Strain/age:

light used:

Climate:

Additional info:

Have you feed anything in the last week? maybe too much of something what have you done differently lately? is this the only plant doing it? More info would help the first picture looks like the veins are hammered :shrug:

Problem: yellowing leaves

Medium/grow method: biobizz light

Feed: and supplements used: Dutch Pro bloom. Dutch pro Explode. Calmag. EC 1.1 PH 6.5

water source: Tap

Strain/age: Sweet Soma Auto 5 weeks in flower

light used: Mars TS 2000

Climate: temp 26 degrees humidity 51%

Additional info: started 2 days ago. Happened overnight.

Have you feed anything in the last week? maybe too much of something what have you done differently lately? is this the only plant doing it? More info would help the first picture looks like the veins are hammered :shrug:
Just had bloom feed with booster and calmag once a week. Only growing one plant. Problem started after plain water feed.

Problem: yellowing leaves

Medium/grow method: biobizz light

Feed: and supplements used: Dutch Pro bloom. Dutch pro Explode. Calmag. EC 1.1 PH 6.5

water source: Tap

Strain/age: Sweet Soma Auto 5 weeks in flower

light used: Mars TS 2000

Climate: temp 26 degrees humidity 51%

Additional info: started 2 days ago. Happened overnight.

Just had bloom feed with booster and calmag once a week. Only growing one plant. Problem started after plain water feed.

the issue is with peat this problem could have started before the plain watering it can take up to a couple weeks for issues to show up.. And to be honest if you ask me this has been a issue the whole grow.. I swear I see it in this post you made on 7/26 and if I go even further back it looks like you had issue early on.. If it were me this late in the grow I’d just give her plain water a couple times before I feed again

Sweet Soma Auto
3rd week of flowering
Bobizz light soil
Feed:
Duty pro bloom 2.5ml per ltr (lowest recommended dose
1ml cal mag
Dutch pro Explode (booster) 0.5ml per ltr (lowest recommended dose)
PH 6.5
Feed EC is 2.0 = ppm 1400
Run off EC was 4.8 = ppm 3360

As you can see the larger leaves are showing signs of a problem. This is a problem I get every grow at the same time ie around week three of flowering.

Am I over feeding?

View attachment 1618506
20230726_120856-jpg.1618507

the issue is with peat this problem could have started before the plain watering it can take up to a couple weeks for issues to show up.. And to be honest if you ask me this has been a issue the whole grow.. I swear I see it in this post you made on 7/26 and if I go even further back it looks like you had issue early on.. If it were me this late in the grow I’d just give her plain water a couple times before I feed again
Yeah 7/26 I had an issue with overwatering and over feeding. So I reduced water from 3 ltrs to 2 ltrs. And dropped the feed down to around 900ppm. Plant got better after that. For 2 weeks no problem. Earlier posts were a different plant.

Back