New MarsHydro TSW2000 height question :-)

MassMom

Just watchin my daughter enjoy my harvest!
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
I dont....I grow to help others :-)
Hi Peeps! This may sound like a blonde question :eek1:....but is it better to have my new mars hydro 2000 at the top of the tent on full power, or closer to plant at 50% power? I know closer at 50% is better on my electricity, but I am not worried about that. Both ways also produce about the same lux. So......is one way or the other better for the PLANT itself? (yes, LED's are new to me!)
Thanks in advance :biggrin:

XOXO
Mom

Last edited:
Hi Peeps! This may sound like a blonde question :eek1:....but is it better to have my new mars hydro 2000 at the top of the tent on full power, or closer to plant at 50% power? I know closer at 50% is better on my electricity, but I am not worried about that. Both ways also produce about the same lux. So......is one way or the other better for the PLANT itself? (yes, LED's are new to me!)
Thanks in advance :biggrin:

XOXO
Mom
It depends on what stage of growing you're at for a Seedling you probably want the light to be about 24 to 30 in away and as you progress towards flouwer and harvest you're getting closer and closer probably to about 12 in away from the plants when you're in flower. Check the manual there should be a section where it tells you the recommended Heights based on the stage of growth

Back