Mephisto Genetics New Mephisto Genetics Customer Service & Feedback thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
User name: mwilliams2006

How can Mephisto Genetics help you? Please delete previous post.

User name: Ryno_nuggs

How can Mephisto Genetics help you? Hey there, I have recently made a couple orders and was trying to get the AFN promo codes to work with no luck.

Is there still an AFN code that actually does work?
I was really looking forward to the discount and extra freebies.

Thanks for your time,

Ryno_nuggs

User name: Ryno_nuggs

How can Mephisto Genetics help you? Hey there, I have recently made a couple orders and was trying to get the AFN promo codes to work with no luck.

Is there still an AFN code that actually does work?
I was really looking forward to the discount and extra freebies.

Thanks for your time,

Ryno_nuggs

No promo/discount codes at this time.

Can a promo/discount code be created? Is there a reason you guys pulled the AFN discount?

We pulled all promo codes back in 2019 when stock levels were low. Now that we are starting to get on top of the stock levels we can talk about bringing them back.

User name: Loe400k

How can Mephisto Genetics help you? Username : Loe4K

How can mephisto help you: Placed an order today 5/24/2021 my credit card was charged two times for the same order but I only received one order # for the order#000042316. Can you guys please help me out with this issue.Thank you so much

User name: Loe400k

How can Mephisto Genetics help you? Username : Loe4K

How can mephisto help you: Placed an order today 5/24/2021 my credit card was charged two times for the same order but I only received one order # for the order#000042316. Can you guys please help me out with this issue.Thank you so much

I will get that refund for the second order started.

We did have some payment issues with our processor this week. So if anyone else had issues please message me your name and email so we can investigate further.

User name: HopHeady

How can Mephisto Genetics help you? Hello,

Lots of errors on the drop yesterday and it looks like I was charged for 3 orders. I only received 2 emails about 1 order ( 000042046) and my account shows only 1 order. Not sure what's going on, can you help?

Thanks!

Image Upload Screenshot_20210525-092256_NuMark CU.jpg

User name: HopHeady

How can Mephisto Genetics help you? Hello,

Lots of errors on the drop yesterday and it looks like I was charged for 3 orders. I only received 2 emails about 1 order ( 000042046) and my account shows only 1 order. Not sure what's going on, can you help?

Thanks!

Image Upload View attachment 1322311

I will initiate the refund for the extra charges. Please allow a few days for the payments to settle.

User name: Unabonger420

How can Mephisto Genetics help you? My order

I made a order on the 10th I paid with bitcoin well the wallet I used charged me a transfer fee so my payment ended up 2.99 short so I stared e mailing them right then well long story short here I am 6 emails later no response at all they got my bitcoin payment of 141 dollars so what do I need to do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back