Mephisto Genetics New Mephisto Genetics Customer Service & Feedback thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
User name: Beach_Town_Brit

How can Mephisto Genetics help you? New website looks good, but my login no longer seems to work.

Have our accounts all been wiped out with new site?

User name: Beach_Town_Brit

How can Mephisto Genetics help you? New website looks good, but my login no longer seems to work.

Have our accounts all been wiped out with new site?

Yes all accounts have been wiped. We are starting with a fresh slate, please make a new account when possible

User name: Bluehinder

How can Mephisto Genetics help you? ORDER MGUSA#3036
ORDER MGUSA#2979
ORDER MGUSA#3545
ORDER MGUSA#3338
ORDER MGUSA#3222

I have five orders totaling $1,074.5 and not a single order has shipped. Ned responded once to my inquiry and is not responding any longer. This is unacceptable, and I've spent thousands of dollars with you over the past year.

I've run out of patience with you guys and am getting ready to call the credit card company. I don't accept that this all the USPS fault, as others in the Reddit forums have reported the same problem.

Please respond or I will be forced to have the charges reversed and post my experiences on the AFN, Reddit. I run a business as well, and this is just poor customer service.

@jepajepa ...sorry to hear of your getting scammed, but if you did this from a private party, not Mephisto directly, then it has no business being put into their Customer Service thread....:yellowcard:

User name: chi_bode

How can Mephisto Genetics help you? Hey there!

I'm asking here as reddit seems to be down today.
So excited, I recently got this 3 HBBS, and an unexpected Chemdogging freebie, which I love. I got them from a seedbank where I live (hint: down in SA). My doubts come with regards to the packaging and the possibility that they are way too old. I see the @2015 under the mephistogenetics.com link, on the HBBSs, which makes me think they might be really old. This summed up with the fact that HBBS aren't really available right now makes me feel like they might be quite old, hopefully not 6+ years old.

I'll be germinating them now with the method suggested by you guys, tho I must say I'm scared of them not working out.

1632346430348.png

They do seem quite authentic, so that's nice:

1632347039345.png

I'd love to know if you can identify them and guess how old are them, tho I remember not being able to find Meph seed here at all about less than a year ago. To the paper towels for now.

Image Upload 1632346430348.png1632346432895.png1632347039345.png

Any idea when the UK store will be opening again? @stan_mephisto it’s been a long summer break…
User name: chi_bode

How can Mephisto Genetics help you? Hey there!

I'm asking here as reddit seems to be down today.
So excited, I recently got this 3 HBBS, and an unexpected Chemdogging freebie, which I love. I got them from a seedbank where I live (hint: down in SA). My doubts come with regards to the packaging and the possibility that they are way too old. I see the @2015 under the mephistogenetics.com link, on the HBBSs, which makes me think they might be really old. This summed up with the fact that HBBS aren't really available right now makes me feel like they might be quite old, hopefully not 6+ years old.

I'll be germinating them now with the method suggested by you guys, tho I must say I'm scared of them not working out.

View attachment 1370020

They do seem quite authentic, so that's nice:

View attachment 1370023

I'd love to know if you can identify them and guess how old are them, tho I remember not being able to find Meph seed here at all about less than a year ago. To the paper towels for now.

Image Upload View attachment 1370020View attachment 1370021View attachment 1370023

That packaging is pre 2018 so they are fairly old. Good luck with the germ, hope they pop for you.

User name: koldvoid

How can Mephisto Genetics help you? Hello there, few months ago I ordered from WW stores, n received them with the numbers 48-41-51 but can't seem to identify them with freebie identifier or any where else on the website, any help would be appreciate it

User name: koldvoid

How can Mephisto Genetics help you? Hello there, few months ago I ordered from WW stores, n received them with the numbers 48-41-51 but can't seem to identify them with freebie identifier or any where else on the website, any help would be appreciate it

Can you share a picture by chance? We arent that high in the number count, so guessing its just a handwriting issue.

User name: FreshRonin

How can Mephisto Genetics help you? Hello meph!

im writing because I’m curious about some alien x triangle. I was part of the original test but on grass city. I really would like to see it around once again. Maybe in a drop sooner or later?…?

User name: 58*

How can Mephisto Genetics help you? This is no world problem but extreem big issue for me hahahah!
Iam former DP grower but after 2 runs of your beans i will never go back, like its realy not motivating to pop anything else:smoking:
Was waiting like crazy for your latest drop and almost cry after i realized i have to make new login and after that i found out its not possible to have delivery to sweden.
Realy hope it will be possible again or an europe vendor instead of US.

And Big Big thanks for now

dwizzlex

Hi. Always grown Mephisto. However, the germination rate for recent seeds purchased, Autumn 2021, is dreadful. Only 40% popped. My method has not changed, damp paper towel in a CD cas. It appears the seeds are the problem. Has anyone had problems? Also, any tips on germinating poor seeds? No way I can buy from Mephisto again. Any good alternatives for a UK buyer?
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back