Mephisto Genetics New Mephisto Genetics Customer Service & Feedback thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
User name: Unabonger420

How can Mephisto Genetics help you? My order

I made a order on the 10th I paid with bitcoin well the wallet I used charged me a transfer fee so my payment ended up 2.99 short so I stared e mailing them right then well long story short here I am 6 emails later no response at all they got my bitcoin payment of 141 dollars so what do I need to do?

User name: Beach_Town_Brit

How can Mephisto Genetics help you? Any restocks of Deez Nuggs on the horizon.
Just pulled my last beans out of the fridge.
Absolute house favorite

User name: Gmink

How can Mephisto Genetics help you? Please help !
Hello ! So I live in the US and been growing autos for a couple years now . I purchase the majority of my seeds from Dutch Passion and ILGM . I’ve always wanted to purchase mephisto genetics and never seem to find any in stock . Please let me know the best way to find seeds in stock .
thank you !

User name: Gmink

How can Mephisto Genetics help you? Please help !
Hello ! So I live in the US and been growing autos for a couple years now . I purchase the majority of my seeds from Dutch Passion and ILGM . I’ve always wanted to purchase mephisto genetics and never seem to find any in stock . Please let me know the best way to find seeds in stock .
thank you !

Check out the thread by Ghin, that has an update... not good news frankly, and good luck mining the banks for stuff...
This thread is locked, so don't worry about replies to this, OK? :smoking:

User name: Happynpc

How can Mephisto Genetics help you? I bought a packet from them and waiting for seeds since 24 days and still not there and nobody is answering my emails that i write to them (eu store)

:point:.... Hi folks! We have no clue WTF is going on anymore with Mephisto, very unlike their rep' to be absent so long with no clue about why... We can only hope it's not something bad! Otherwise, we have no means to shake the tree over such service issues ourselves, this is a 100% Meph'-to-customer gig... best bet is to hunt them down elsewhere in social media and bark about it there... Small blame to you all for the frustrations! :shrug:

:greencheck: Alright mates, word is that Stan is no longer with the company, so no rep' available for this forum for the time being,...
If you have issues, don't waste your time here for now, pursue them via other contact methods...:shrug::goodluck:

I’ve been chatting with people and trying to get down to what’s happening. This is a direct message from them thus far.
Message from Ned at Mephisto

1691680E-69C0-4F4F-8F80-CBDD3AEA8C31.jpeg

:baghead::haha::haha::haha: = Waira's bad, I misread between the lines! ....there you have it folks, some good news has arrived- :thumbsup:

User name: IhorR

How can Mephisto Genetics help you? Добрый день! Я хотел бы приобрести Ваши семена? Я из Украины

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back