Mephisto Genetics New Mephisto Genetics Customer Service & Feedback thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
A wise man once said:

"Under promise and over deliver = hero"

"Over promise and under deliver = bum"

I don't like the fact that Stan has been online today,,read this thread,, and couldn't leave a post with an update.It would take 30 seconds of time,,no excuse. He told me December 17 that they would release all the details "last minute",,well that time passed 10 hours ago for me.

I don't like the fact that Stan has been online today,,read this thread,, and couldn't leave a post with an update.It would take 30 seconds of time,,no excuse. He told me December 17 that they would release all the details "last minute",,well that time passed 10 hours ago for me.
Also said that be something special for sale today since we've been kicked to the curb so many times

Wait-a-second.jpg

If there wasn't going to be a sale we would have informed you guys a long time ago. Sale is good to go as planned. Not releasing a specific time to avoid site crashing.

Special Freebie - Double Grape x White Crack (limits apply)

10% off the new strains
20% off if you buy all 4 (limits apply)

Restock on:
Double Grape
Sour Stomper
Creme de le Chem
Strawberry Nuggets
3BOG
24 carat
Forum Stomper and more

I'll be the optimist :biggrin:

Heading out to visit some family, but I'll be checking/refreshing periodically. Still holding out hope I'll be able to pick some strains up for my second grow.

I'm interested in the following

Hubbabubbasmelloscope
S.O.D.K
Toof Decay
Creme de la Chem
Strawberry Nuggets

Merry Christmas everyone!

So we are just supposed to sit around and wait????? You advertised a Boxing Day sale,,it's boxing day WTH???? Not impressed again with how you guys treat us up here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back