Mephisto Genetics New Mephisto Genetics Customer Service & Feedback thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone let the boys know our population is under 40 mil?
if your site can't handle that traffic you need to get a better IT guy.

Boxing day is almost half done here

Advertising a specific time hasn't worked well for us in the past. The guys are getting everything ready on the backend, the sale will start when they are ready.
Demographics has everything to do with it...

If there wasn't going to be a sale we would have informed you guys a long time ago. Sale is good to go as planned. Not releasing a specific time to avoid site crashing.

Special Freebie - Double Grape x White Crack (limits apply)

10% off the new strains
20% off if you buy all 4 (limits apply)

Restock on:
Double Grape
Sour Stomper
Creme de le Chem
Strawberry Nuggets
3BOG
24 carat
Forum Stomper and more

Stan, do your really expect your customers to sit around and wait for this magic time pushing F5 all day long? I'm sorry, but that is ridiculous. Over on Reddit you can see people have been trying for hours.

So the sale only applies to the new strains??? That's the big sale we've waited over a year for?? Well if that's it myself and 3 buds will pass so there is 4 less customers jamming up your site :thumbsup:

So we are just supposed to sit around and wait????? You advertised a Boxing Day sale,,it's boxing day WTH???? Not impressed again with how you guys treat us up here.
It's not even 8am in the West, don't you have ~16hrs of Boxing Day left? Go do something, watch a movie, work, sleep, learn the fiddle, whatever. Check back. Would you rather it have gone live at 6am and have the issues that the BF sale did all day long?

So the sale only applies to the new strains??? That's the big sale we've waited over a year for?? Well if that's it myself and 3 buds will pass so there is 4 less customers jamming up your site :thumbsup:
I didn't list discount for the other strains, all restocked strains are discounted.

It's not even 8am in the West, don't you have ~16hrs of Boxing Day left? Go do something, watch a movie, work, sleep, learn the fiddle, whatever. Check back. Would you rather it have gone live at 6am and have the issues that the BF sale did all day long?
What BF sale??? You mean 2018????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back