Mephisto Genetics New Mephisto Genetics Customer Service & Feedback thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not even 8am in the West, don't you have ~16hrs of Boxing Day left? Go do something, watch a movie, work, sleep, learn the fiddle, whatever. Check back. Would you rather it have gone live at 6am and have the issues that the BF sale did all day long?
You don't know what you're talkin about there's no possible way you could think that you could defend them give me a break

Stan, do your really expect your customers to sit around and wait for this magic time pushing F5 all day long? I'm sorry, but that is ridiculous. Over on Reddit you can see people have been trying for hours.
lol learned something today. haha

You don't know what you're talkin about there's no possible way you could think that you could defend them give me a break
Not defending them boss. If I don't know what I'm talking about (it happens), when does Boxing Day end in the West if not in ~16hrs?

Not defending them boss. If I don't know what I'm talking about (it happens), when does Boxing Day end in the West if not in ~16hrs?
Do you live in Canada or the US

The sale runs through the weekend people. Our last sale was a disaster so we are doing things a little bit different. We can't have complete transparency with you guys anymore, it just ends up biting us in the ass.

Do you know the population difference?:redcard:
I just had to look it up. WOW!!

If you all are just gonna be pissed no matter what, I'll leave you to it. But for the love of god i was trying to reframe the issue compared to the BF sale in the USA. If I had to pick, I'd opt for an unannounced start time. That's all.

The sale runs through the weekend people. Our last sale was a disaster so we are doing things a little bit different. We can't have complete transparency with you guys anymore, it just ends up biting us in the ass.
So far this one is too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back