Mephisto Genetics New Mephisto Genetics Customer Service & Feedback thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 1142517
For any doubters of those who say they’ve placed orders already, here is a shot from my account page... I’ve blacked out my name and last few digits of the order number
Well yea but stan said that the store isnt even open yet... very confusing

This is our black friday sale, you said "something special" and all this... if theres some sweet details we dont know I know you want to keep it from us but it would make lots of angry canadians happy if you gave some good details about something...

The something special is the exclusive freebie for Canada that I haven mentioned several times already. Double grape x White crack is only available in Canada. Discounts are up to 30% off

Well yea but stan said that the store isnt even open yet... very confusing
Honestly buddy, it took a few attempts, I even added some stuff and removed stuff and each time it needed a refresh or two... I tried the afnmemberdiscount10 but no go- not that I was expecting it to work on this sale day anyways. Just figured I’d try... I had the mango haze in my cart as well but figured I’d try later when I’m expecting a 4strain bundle to pop up. If it’s not up soon I might just buy 2 of the 4 strains on their own...

The something special is the exclusive freebie for Canada that I haven mentioned several times already. Double grape x White crack is only available in Canada. Discounts are up to 30% off
Can’t wait to see what other freebies I get as I don’t expect them to all be double grape x white crack! But if they are I’ll be happy as a pig in shit!

Hey everyone happy holidays!

Just read the last several pages; there's certainly understandable frustrations here based on some of the comments but let's also please remember to try and keep our cool in the thread too while these issues get worked out. Negative user experiences are a real part of getting better as a company (AFN exists on feedback, we listen to our members on a quite regular basis,) and much like a performance review at a job or getting the 3rd degree from your spouse, sometimes that feedback isn't fun to hear (even if it's true.) But just like in those instances, how that feedback is given, whether it's verbally indicated, uses body language, or just typed on the internet is how EFFECTIVE that type of feedback gets through to people. :pighug:

Yeah I didn't see any 4 pack or a way to discount the new releases. I bought all 4 in 3 packs but had no choice given no option.

Yeah I didn't see any 4 pack or a way to discount the new releases. I bought all 4 in 3 packs but had no choice given no option.
I believe the standard discount shows once choosing a pack size... by way of seeing an amount crossed out and a lower amount showing...

BTW I also received my confirmation email for my order about 15 minutes ago. Thank you Mephisto!

I also didn't see 4 pack of them or way to pay by e-transfer

I just placed an order including the 4 new strains and the full discount was only displayed on the final invoice amount.
Nice to see they have a merchant account set up again although I was ok with e-transfer.
Looking forward to the future grows and all the choices. :vibe:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back