Mephisto Genetics New Mephisto Genetics Customer Service & Feedback thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe we aren't listing a time to avoid the Russian hackers who ddos our site??? We can't always be upfront with the community is my point.
Well let's be honest stan, you have made lots of empety promises aswell. Escpecially to the .ca customers

Well let's be honest stan, you have made lots of empety promises aswell. Escpecially to the .ca customers
So far I’ve placed one order and it’s in my account info as being placed today... I haven’t bought the new strains yet as I’m expecting a 4 strain bundle to appear that isn’t posted yet. I have ordered something else though that I’ve wanted for years....

Maybe we aren't listing a time to avoid the Russian hackers who ddos our site??? We can't always be upfront with the community is my point.
The fact that you guys tell us things is the reason why we expect those things... seeds, stickers, sales.. you're the one that tells us were getting all of this so if you say we expect too much or whatever bullshit you spew just because you're replying to a canadian then it's your fault for misleading us to believe it! You've always treated canada like the annoying little brother to every other store. I understand it's hard to get seeds shipped here but is that out fault as customers? A few posts back buddy talking about being forced to switch stores with his coop when you opened the .ca store.. whatever we complain about is directly your ( mephistos ) fault for telling us one thing, or giving us something then not following through.. have some integrity ffs

The fact that you guys tell us things is the reason why we expect those things... seeds, stickers, sales.. you're the one that tells us were getting all of this so if you say we expect too much or whatever bullshit you spew just because you're replying to a canadian then it's your fault for misleading us to believe it! You've always treated canada like the annoying little brother to every other store. I understand it's hard to get seeds shipped here but is that out fault as customers? A few posts back buddy talking about being forced to switch stores with his coop when you opened the .ca store.. whatever we complain about is directly your ( mephistos ) fault for telling us one thing, or giving us something then not following through.. have some integrity ffs

That's why I haven't told you anything about the store, yet you guys still complain??? I cant win here. I have kept things hush hush, and when I do release some info I just get blasted. The store hasn't even opened yet and you guys are making all sorts of assumptions.

That's why I haven't told you anything about the store, yet you guys still complain??? I cant win here. I have kept things hush hush, and when I do release some info I just get blasted. The store hasn't even opened yet and you guys are making all sorts of assumptions.

Stan, the store HAS been open for @30 minutes now. It opened at 11:57am EST. We placed a small order for $200 to test it.

I've been waiting for the huge exciting release of the new artisanal sativa strains for all this time for a measley few bucks off? 10%? This is a huge sale? I would have rather bought them 6 months ago at full price like wtf is this? Are any older strains gonna have a good discount or is this just gonna be a shut canada up and give them a small sale just to say we did it thing?

Stan, the store HAS been open for @30 minutes now. It opened at 11:57am EST. We placed a small order for $200 to test it.
5BE00C31-5E5A-44B8-B8A1-4BA9393C5C04.jpeg

For any doubters of those who say they’ve placed orders already, here is a shot from my account page... I’ve blacked out my name and last few digits of the order number

This is our black friday sale, you said "something special" and all this... if theres some sweet details we dont know I know you want to keep it from us but it would make lots of angry canadians happy if you gave some good details about something...

i get a 503 error

when you don't get an error message it doesn't show much on the site any ways

Reactions: Uro
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back