Mephisto Genetics New Mephisto Genetics Customer Service & Feedback thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The sale runs through the weekend people. Our last sale was a disaster so we are doing things a little bit different. We can't have complete transparency with you guys anymore, it just ends up biting us in the ass.
The sale runs through the weekend people. Our last sale was a disaster so we are doing things a little bit different. We can't have complete transparency with you guys anymore, it just ends up biting us in the ass.
So your companies IT deficiencies come down to your customers zealousness for your product. And we are to blame. Gotcha

I will try and make this as polite as possible. Our co-op started buying your products when Mitch did that big thread on ICMAG. It was great to support a fledgling grower and watch Meph grow it's market share. Our clients/patients loved the end product and all was well. We ordered from the UK site and while shipping was in the hands of the mysteries of international mail, all was still well. Then things changed, we were told to order from the new Canadian site as it would be better customer service to have an in-country rep.

Well, that has NOT worked out at all from this customers perspective. Many of the issues are out of your control, we understand that. But what we do not understand is the attitude such as this "We can't have complete transparency with you guys anymore, it just ends up biting us in the ass" Communication is key here, you set the expectation on two items 1. There would be a Boxing Day sale and 2. There would be something special to make up for the past problems on the Canadian supply front. Well, it's now almost 12 hrs into boxing day (EST) and it does appear that the "something special" is a 10% and 20% discount. Well we can get 10% all day long by using the discount codes you supply to us. 20% is ok but your competitors offer BOGOF, 2 for 1, 50% off etc... on days such as 420, BlackFriday, Xmas specials etc...

full stop - you know what, I'm trying to provide to you balanced feedback from a long time customer but it's going to be tagged as a "whiney bitch complaint" so I'm going to stop here. Wishing the Meph team all the best. Good bye until things get straightened out. Peace out

Maybe we aren't listing a time to avoid the Russian hackers who ddos our site??? We can't always be upfront with the community is my point.

Maybe we aren't listing a time to avoid the Russian hackers who ddos our site??? We can't always be upfront with the community is my point.
Ohhh for gods sake just stop it ,,,russian hackers now????? Is your IT guy a 4 assed Monkey??? This is getting ridiculous. Keeping your customers happy should be priority #1,,,you are failing on that front,,,again.

I will try and make this as polite as possible. Our co-op started buying your products when Mitch did that big thread on ICMAG. It was great to support a fledgling grower and watch Meph grow it's market share. Our clients/patients loved the end product and all was well. We ordered from the UK site and while shipping was in the hands of the mysteries of international mail, all was still well. Then things changed, we were told to order from the new Canadian site as it would be better customer service to have an in-country rep.

Well, that has NOT worked out at all from this customers perspective. Many of the issues are out of your control, we understand that. But what we do not understand is the attitude such as this "We can't have complete transparency with you guys anymore, it just ends up biting us in the ass" Communication is key here, you set the expectation on two items 1. There would be a Boxing Day sale and 2. There would be something special to make up for the past problems on the Canadian supply front. Well, it's now almost 12 hrs into boxing day (EST) and it does appear that the "something special" is a 10% and 20% discount. Well we can get 10% all day long by using the discount codes you supply to us. 20% is ok but your competitors offer BOGOF, 2 for 1, 50% off etc... on days such as 420, BlackFriday, Xmas specials etc...

full stop - you know what, I'm trying to provide to you balanced feedback from a long time customer but it's going to be tagged as a "whiney bitch complaint" so I'm going to stop here. Wishing the Meph team all the best. Good bye until things get straightened out. Peace out
Excellent post bud!!!!

Ohhh for gods sake just stop it ,,,russian hackers now????? Is your IT guy a 4 assed Monkey??? This is getting ridiculous. Keeping your customers happy should be priority #1,,,you are failing on that front,,,again.
I think the IT guy needs to set the bong down. retired at 45 myself from the IT community.

Maybe instead of free seeds with orders you should give out free chill pills lol! It’s unbelievable how worked up and passionate people get about mephisto seeds which I guess in a way is a HUGE compliment to Mephisto :pighug:

I‘m super excited about the Boxing Day sale too and honestly haven’t been sleeping good like a kid waiting for Santa lol!
However I’m not gonna have a stroke over worrying about it. Everything in perspective.:cools:

Maybe we aren't listing a time to avoid the Russian hackers who ddos our site???

I'd bet that if you looked at your Apache logs you would find a massive amount of hits coming from non-Canuck (mostly Yankee, I suspect) countries just from people looking to see what's on sale even though the sale isn't for them.

Maybe instead of free seeds with orders you should give out free chill pills lol! It’s unbelievable how worked up and passionate people get about mephisto seeds which I guess in a way is a HUGE compliment to Mephisto :pighug:

I‘m super excited about the Boxing Day sale too and honestly haven’t been sleeping good like a kid waiting for Santa lol!
However I’m not gonna have a stroke over worrying about it. Everything in perspective.:cools:
We're not being passionate about their seeds right now we're just complaining about the poor customer service and promises made that haven't been fulfilled the Canadian customers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back