Mephisto Genetics New Mephisto Genetics Customer Service & Feedback thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
User name: Bear Bush

How can Mephisto Genetics help you? Hi, I'm glauco Orsi from Bear Bush Botanical Collective.

I submitted some days ago distributor from here:

But no answer or reply.

We' d like to start working with your wonderful beans.

Let me know, please.
Good work.

User name: SpacedCWBY

How can Mephisto Genetics help you? Any suggestions for growing double grape in an rdwc garden?

User name: Beach_Town_Brit

How can Mephisto Genetics help you? Trying to check in on my account before tomorrow's drop.

The .com URL is now taking me to the .co.uk site where my account is not being recognized. Can't login, can't even reset my password as it says email address not recognized. I've ordered before many times.

The merch link from Friday's email (USA) is also getting redirected to .co.uk and returning a "page not found"

To make matters even more frustrating half of the hits I make on the .co.uk website get a Shopify "too much traffic from your area" rebuttal.

Are the regional sites now defunct? Has everything gone back to .co.uk? Am I going to have to create yet another account?

All I want to do is order beans tomorrow...

User name: Beach_Town_Brit

How can Mephisto Genetics help you? Trying to check in on my account before tomorrow's drop.

The .com URL is now taking me to the .co.uk site where my account is not being recognized. Can't login, can't even reset my password as it says email address not recognized. I've ordered before many times.

The merch link from Friday's email (USA) is also getting redirected to .co.uk and returning a "page not found"

To make matters even more frustrating half of the hits I make on the .co.uk website get a Shopify "too much traffic from your area" rebuttal.

Are the regional sites now defunct? Has everything gone back to .co.uk? Am I going to have to create yet another account?

All I want to do is order beans tomorrow...

Are you using some sort of vpn or private browser? It sounds like our site is trying to geolocate you to the Uk store.

User name: Argentum

How can Mephisto Genetics help you? Hello,

I have made 5 separate orders with your UK store from 1 August this year, must be 16 or 1700 dollars by now. I have had issues with 3 orders - missing seeds mostly. And the last order made Monday 19 September hasn’t been processed automatically because the payment arrived late. I have emailed and used the webform trying to get in touch with someone to help me solve my issues, but I’ve had no replies so here I am. It's been almost an entire working week since I first emailed trying to get support. Thank you.

How can Mephisto Genetics help you? Hello gentlemen… Further information to clarify my situation. All one sided at this point I’m afraid. Apologies if I’ve gotten it wrong anywhere. I’m not perfect and neither do I expect perfection (except in the genetics haha)

My delivery situation isn't as straightforward as I would like it to be. I must receive shipments through an intermediary and for this reason there a necessary delay from when shipments are posted from Mephisto UK and when I physically receive them.

I originally wrote to Mephisto U.K. 12 September 2022 to inform them that I had issues receiving order number #4525. When I entered the tracking number for this order into the Royal Mail website I was told "an update will only be provided when we attempt to deliver your item.” Mephisto representative Ned also looked into the matter for me, and came back to me with the information that Royal mail was currently on strike and that I should contact the local post office directly about the package.

Order number #4525 was my third order from my Mephisto. Orders number #4441 and #4338 had already been combined for forwarding and sent on to me at their final destination. While I was investigating further the matter of #4525, I physically received orders number #4441 and #4338. They were sealed and in the original envelopes from Mephisto UK.

This is where my headache actually began… Although initially I was delighted - because, it appeared as though a problem had been solved and I was just so happy to have my beans :) From the looks, order 4525 was here! It occurred to me that somebody at Mephisto must have combined order 4525 with order 4441 for shipping because the orders are made only seven days apart. Thing is, IF they did this, nobody told anybody. Worse still #4525 is entered into the system as being a separate shipment with its own individual tracking number. So, there’s a chance the order number #4525 was **not** combined with order #4441. I’m just making an assumption at this point because Two items from #4525 were in with my other stuff. At the time I just assumed all of #4525 was present as there were a lot of packs of beans…And I was really happy :) It wasn’t until I checked properly later against the invoice for #4525 that I realized quite a bit appeared to be missing.

So, assuming #4525 **WAS** combined with my other two orders here’s what appears to be missing…

1. Order number 4441 is a little short. I ordered the seven pack of beans for ‘Sour Bubbly’ but only five were in the pack.

2. Order 4525 appears to be a bit of a mess. I ordered a 7 seed pack of Livers BX1 but only a 3 seed pack was included in the package. The Double Grin 10 seed pack is missing, as is the Fugue State 7 seed pack.

3. I'm also a bit embarrassed to say because I really appreciate the freebies that you’ve already included with the order, but it's meaningful to me so I'm gonna go ahead and say it. There were also some freebies missing. All of my orders have been over US$290 so I qualify for 25 free seeds - which I'm very grateful for & they mean a lot to me and they make it tremendously valuable for me to shop directly with you guys. Well, I only received two packs of freebies and each of those packs only contained 20 seeds instead of the 25. Additionally, if order #4525 has in fact been combined with #4441 - then I am missing an additional pack of 25 freebies.

The only other alternative is that #4525 is in-fact it's own unique package, lost out there in the wilderness somewhere (because nobody knows where it is) and you guys gave me The Jammy Dodgers 7 seed pack and the Livers BX1 3 seed pack as freebies. But honestly, that just seems a little too good to be true.

So that is everything to do with missing seeds for orders that I have already received. Unfortunately, it isn't everything to do with my current issues.

The other issue I have, is that I recently made another order one week ago today it was for your last drop the 19th of September 2022. I paid as I usually do using Coinbase commerce - paid with USDC. Due to network congestion, the payment arrived late. This caused the order to not be processed automatically by the system. This is despite the fact that payment had been made in full for this order code: A57V3NHK. I've been trying unsuccessfully for the last week to contact someone and arrange for the order to be processed.

Sorry if I'm rambling a bit, it's 445 am here, I'm a single Dad of a 2 year old boy and this is the only time I have to write you - yeah you single parents know what I mean! :) Anyways, I certainly hope I'm able to contact somebody soon and have this matter resolved along with everything else in due course. Thank you.

Image Upload Screen Shot 2022-09-20 at 02.00.48.png

How can Mephisto Genetics help you? Hello gentlemen… Further information to clarify my situation. All one sided at this point I’m afraid. Apologies if I’ve gotten it wrong anywhere. I’m not perfect and neither do I expect perfection (except in the genetics haha)

My delivery situation isn't as straightforward as I would like it to be. I must receive shipments through an intermediary and for this reason there a necessary delay from when shipments are posted from Mephisto UK and when I physically receive them.

I originally wrote to Mephisto U.K. 12 September 2022 to inform them that I had issues receiving order number #4525. When I entered the tracking number for this order into the Royal Mail website I was told "an update will only be provided when we attempt to deliver your item.” Mephisto representative Ned also looked into the matter for me, and came back to me with the information that Royal mail was currently on strike and that I should contact the local post office directly about the package.

Order number #4525 was my third order from my Mephisto. Orders number #4441 and #4338 had already been combined for forwarding and sent on to me at their final destination. While I was investigating further the matter of #4525, I physically received orders number #4441 and #4338. They were sealed and in the original envelopes from Mephisto UK.

This is where my headache actually began… Although initially I was delighted - because, it appeared as though a problem had been solved and I was just so happy to have my beans :) From the looks, order 4525 was here! It occurred to me that somebody at Mephisto must have combined order 4525 with order 4441 for shipping because the orders are made only seven days apart. Thing is, IF they did this, nobody told anybody. Worse still #4525 is entered into the system as being a separate shipment with its own individual tracking number. So, there’s a chance the order number #4525 was **not** combined with order #4441. I’m just making an assumption at this point because Two items from #4525 were in with my other stuff. At the time I just assumed all of #4525 was present as there were a lot of packs of beans…And I was really happy :) It wasn’t until I checked properly later against the invoice for #4525 that I realized quite a bit appeared to be missing.

So, assuming #4525 **WAS** combined with my other two orders here’s what appears to be missing…

1. Order number 4441 is a little short. I ordered the seven pack of beans for ‘Sour Bubbly’ but only five were in the pack.

2. Order 4525 appears to be a bit of a mess. I ordered a 7 seed pack of Livers BX1 but only a 3 seed pack was included in the package. The Double Grin 10 seed pack is missing, as is the Fugue State 7 seed pack.

3. I'm also a bit embarrassed to say because I really appreciate the freebies that you’ve already included with the order, but it's meaningful to me so I'm gonna go ahead and say it. There were also some freebies missing. All of my orders have been over US$290 so I qualify for 25 free seeds - which I'm very grateful for & they mean a lot to me and they make it tremendously valuable for me to shop directly with you guys. Well, I only received two packs of freebies and each of those packs only contained 20 seeds instead of the 25. Additionally, if order #4525 has in fact been combined with #4441 - then I am missing an additional pack of 25 freebies.

The only other alternative is that #4525 is in-fact it's own unique package, lost out there in the wilderness somewhere (because nobody knows where it is) and you guys gave me The Jammy Dodgers 7 seed pack and the Livers BX1 3 seed pack as freebies. But honestly, that just seems a little too good to be true.

So that is everything to do with missing seeds for orders that I have already received. Unfortunately, it isn't everything to do with my current issues.

The other issue I have, is that I recently made another order one week ago today it was for your last drop the 19th of September 2022. I paid as I usually do using Coinbase commerce - paid with USDC. Due to network congestion, the payment arrived late. This caused the order to not be processed automatically by the system. This is despite the fact that payment had been made in full for this order code: A57V3NHK. I've been trying unsuccessfully for the last week to contact someone and arrange for the order to be processed.

Sorry if I'm rambling a bit, it's 445 am here, I'm a single Dad of a 2 year old boy and this is the only time I have to write you - yeah you single parents know what I mean! :) Anyways, I certainly hope I'm able to contact somebody soon and have this matter resolved along with everything else in due course. Thank you.

Image Upload View attachment 1518545

Looking into it. Message me your email.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back