New Grower New Setup, First Grow Journal! Strawberry Nuggets. Jammy dodgers, SODK, Double Grape.

Alright, we're at day 65 and the strawberry nuggets got a partial chop and the rest still have a bit to go, they have been going fine as far as im concerned and I will be happy with a bunch of weed here shortly. It all smells amazing to say the least but hard to describe each one as the whole tent just punches you in the face with weed smell.

20220503_121859.jpg

20220503_121944.jpg

great grow thanks for sharing! Hopefully you post your final harvest weights!
Oh I for sure will be! I just Chopped the jammy dodgers fully 1 day ago and that all went into the tent with the Strawberry Nuggets. It was 10.11oz wet with all the branches and such so I think jammy will come in around what I expected 1-2 oz when dried.

Hello ladies and gents! So I forgot what day it is for these ladies but idc im just letting them go longer to see how much yhe double grape, sodk, and rest of the strawberry nuggets will thicken up.

Jammy Dodgers yielded over 2 oz dont know exact as I was snipping testers and sold a couple eights to some buddies, what I harvested from the strawberry nuggets so far is about 15 grams with probably only like 10 more on the plant I dont think ill hit an oz with that one but its okay the smoke is gas ill run more for sure. As well as a 2 new additions that are already 22 days old Pinot Noir x Mango Smile and Mango Smile also if you care to id appreciate some follows on Instagram if you use it my username is @oneshotgrowing

20220512_120618.jpg20220511_145356.jpg20220510_105613.jpg20220509_164421.jpg

Great job and I have been wanting to try Jammy Dodgers, awesome job with your first grow "The Dude Abides" :vibe: I look forward to seeing what you grow next!

Back