New Grower New Setup, First Grow Journal! Strawberry Nuggets. Jammy dodgers, SODK, Double Grape.

Reaction score
Here's to the start to my first grow journal here as well as my first meph grow! Im so excited to see how all these ladies work out! Im still waiting on soil to come in so I went to the local Wilco and got some miracle grow performance organics and some solo cups from Walmart to put my seeds in once they pop the tap from my germ method of soaking the seed in a cup of just sink water for a couple hours, tap the seed to see it sink and once it did I transfered it to a paper towel and they are all 4 in their own zip lock bags waiting to be planted into their temp homes as I wait for my roots organics soil to come in. This go around ill be trying out a super soil that I've mixed together so I dont have to worry about bottle nutes. Roots organics has enough nutes in its own soil to not have to add any of my mix until probably the second half of my fabric pots which will be 3 gallon fabrics. Since I dont believe miracle gro performance has too much nutes in it I figured I'd give the soil I put into the cups a tad little bit of the super soil mix and earth worm castings to spice it up a little and hopefully not too much dont want to burn or kill these as well as Great White Mycorrhizae on initial watering of solo cups, but we will see thats how testing goes and I always have more seeds. As for grow space I have a 4x4 grow tent I have coming tomorrow as well as an AC infinity T6 or whatever its called and an AC infinity air filter to attach to it I just dont remember which filter. Light will be a Maxsisun PB4000 LED 400W. I also have an off brand humidifier as I can only achieve about 40% humidity constantly so the tent will need it.

Needless to say I am excited this will be my second grow ever as well as my first attempt at 4 pla
20220222_215949.jpg
nts at once. If anyone has any questions throw them my way. My plan is to top all these plants this go around and see how that turns out just because I know the SODK will be a tall one ill have to train down so it doesn't make an uneven canopy.

Thanks for everyone who taps in to my journals and I hope I can grow some beauties to make you meph vets proud!

My Instagram Handle is @OneShotGrowing for more posts.

Attachments

• 20220222_195336.jpg
    20220222_195336.jpg
    873.3 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:
Here's to the start to my first grow journal here as well as my first meph grow! Im so excited to see how all these ladies work out! Im still waiting on soil to come in so I went to the local Wilco and got some miracle grow performance organics and some solo cups from Walmart to put my seeds in once they pop the tap from my germ method of soaking the seed in a cup of just sink water for a couple hours, tap the seed to see it sink and once it did I transfered it to a paper towel and they are all 4 in their own zip lock bags waiting to be planted into their temp homes as I wait for my roots organics soil to come in. This go around ill be trying out a super soil that I've mixed together so I dont have to worry about bottle nutes. Roots organics has enough nutes in its own soil to not have to add any of my mix until probably the second half of my fabric pots which will be 3 gallon fabrics. Since I dont believe miracle gro performance has too much nutes in it I figured I'd give the soil I put into the cups a tad little bit of the super soil mix and earth worm castings to spice it up a little and hopefully not too much dont want to burn or kill these as well as Great White Mycorrhizae on initial watering of solo cups, but we will see thats how testing goes and I always have more seeds. As for grow space I have a 4x4 grow tent I have coming tomorrow as well as an AC infinity T6 or whatever its called and an AC infinity air filter to attach to it I just dont remember which filter. Light will be a Maxsisun PB4000 LED 400W. I also have an off brand humidifier as I can only achieve about 40% humidity constantly so the tent will need it.

Needless to say I am excited this will be my second grow ever as well as my first attempt at 4 plaView attachment 1423590nts at once. If anyone has any questions throw them my way. My plan is to top all these plants this go around and see how that turns out just because I know the SODK will be a tall one ill have to train down so it doesn't make an uneven canopy.

Thanks for everyone who taps in to my journals and I hope I can grow some beauties to make you meph vets proud!

My Instagram Handle is @OneShotGrowing for more posts.
Best of luck with the grow. May the ganja Gods smile upon you :biggrin:

Here's my first update with photos included! For starters as you can see in the photos my SODK is a mutant! Im excited to grow it out and see how it turns out! Strawberry nuggets is the unmarked one and is doing just as well if not better than the SODK in terms of growth, Double grape has a hard time starting out but is slowly making its way so thats good and unfortunately the Jammy Dodgers has either decided not to sprout further or is a dud but I put another one to germinate and the progress already beats the first one I started by a long shot. I plan on keeping trying to germinate my original jammy seed just in case it does sprout and then ill put it in a solo cup to have a fun little plant growing. All in all high hopes for this grow and I cant wait for a week to pass so I can show you guys the immense changes!

20220226_170528.jpg
20220226_170535.jpg
20220226_170544.jpg
20220226_170546.jpg

Back