Dutch Passion New test cultivar Dank Nuggets

Oh man!!! Look at that color. So tasty :drool:
Are you in the possibility to take some trichome shots? Would love to see if those have a purple head or not :toke:

Are you in the possibility to take some trichome shots? Would love to see if those have a purple head or not :toke:
I will try 2morro in the sun for you, it only on an iphone i think i would need a better camera :photog:

:hula: they are dancing in the sun! They are looking great man, really wish I could fast forward now :pop:

Last edited:
:hula: they are dancing in the sun! They are looking great man, really wish I could fast forward now :pop:
Yes me to time machine would be great for harvests mind you would the weed still be growing at home once you harvested it in the future?
Sorry need an add on for phone so no Tricome shots but from my eye Tricome do not have a purple head normal clear at moment

Yes me to time machine would be great for harvests mind you would the weed still be growing at home once you harvested it in the future?

What was first, the chicken or the egg?

In order to harvest the weed in the future I guess it should still have been grown in the past, right? :crying:

Weather been cold and shit for a couple of days but plants all absolutely fine with it and buds are getting fatter, all 4 plants smell identical really nice and very unique.
F3EB5C75-F562-4EE3-8B85-C5EF359E34F0.jpeg

24D0405D-30AC-4B4A-A968-9FC099B75BE0.jpeg

Day 63
@Antonio_DutchPassion here they are today suns out and they getting fatter. Hope the weather stays like this now for a while, since these went in the garden I been less with the shogun nutrients and more with fish mix bio bloom some bat shit and molasses with silica from mills and topped all pots up with soil to the top and been watered by the rain a lot over past week.
Short fat 1
D3987790-F903-4FDE-8871-46B4B956CE30.jpeg

A495D1A1-63C7-4908-8BB4-1D47A8E0C5A0.jpeg

B59D374C-CCBA-488C-AD92-648E9ABC00B2.jpeg

plant#4
0FF4582D-8385-4642-AB4E-0FBA97E54ADE.jpeg

Dark as hell right! :woohoo:

That number 4 looks very promising...:eyebrows:

For the rest quite identical looking plants, nice to see that, even in the greenhouse! :d5:
How would you describe the aroma at this point?

Cheers mate :baked:

Dark as hell right! :woohoo:

That number 4 looks very promising...:eyebrows:

For the rest quite identical looking plants, nice to see that, even in the greenhouse! :d5:
How would you describe the aroma at this point?

Cheers mate :baked:
The aroma is lemon or lime bit like a lemon sherbet very sweet like old Sokol skunky thing going on would not identify it as weed when she’s growing more like something your Nan would love In her garden so good for the garden in the uk in a greenhouse. I like her because of how different she looks hope she tastes like she smells
:pass:

Back