Dutch Passion New test cultivar Dank Nuggets

Day 35 test strain
Give her a good slap mate :crying: and thanks for the rep brother!

Bent her then next day bent her again and she's fine with it:kiss:
20220505_123839.jpg
20220505_123758.jpg
20220505_123746.jpg

I'm having problems affording electric costs so am having a move about and probably gonna ditch the old 4x8 and buy 1 more 4x4 and just run 2 4x4 tents and weather picks up I will make more room by putting some others outside.
:smoking:

Bent her then next day bent her again and she's fine with it:kiss:View attachment 1454723View attachment 1454724View attachment 1454725
I'm having problems affording electric costs so am having a move about and probably gonna ditch the old 4x8 and buy 1 more 4x4 and just run 2 4x4 tents and weather picks up I will make more room by putting some others outside.
its changing the game for us isn't it bro I think a lot of UK folks will be moving to 12/12 also I'm going to start some of this mystery strain in the coming days maybe for indoor or outside may as well use the free light

its changing the game for us isn't it bro I think a lot of UK folks will be moving to 12/12 also I'm going to start some of this mystery strain in the coming days maybe for indoor or outside may as well use the free light
I'm on a meter so I'm in shock and most of my money now going in the electric and I can't keep it up she gave me the order 2 cut something out so I cramped every thing in the 4x8, heatwave coming so outside free sun is looking likely for the autos with lights on at night for the photos that way bit cheaper and also cooler.

I'm on a meter so I'm in shock and most of my money now going in the electric and I can't keep it up she gave me the order 2 cut something out so I cramped every thing in the 4x8, heatwave coming so outside free sun is looking likely for the autos with lights on at night for the photos that way bit cheaper and also cooler.
that's my sort of thinking them 12 hours of a night are cheaper also fuck knows how much my bill is I get mine quarterly but I pay something every 2 weeks so its not usually a huge lump but this was before price hikes

Day 39
All good taller pheno getting purple already other 2 going into flower now and the short 1 in the greenhouse at same stage as tall pheno.
Tall 1
DFBEBEA9-01DE-4805-ABCA-504D0E3674D2.jpeg

AE81337C-9F97-45A8-9CFB-025214C8AAB4.jpeg

these 2 identical more bushy nicer shape
CEAB5244-C71B-487C-9BA5-FF2599A60C6A.jpeg
C919183D-4FF6-43EE-BEFC-24615009BD89.jpeg

I'm really excited to run these and your outdoor girl is looking great too
Cheers bro im Happy with them im intrested to see you do these in your new tent and light, think You've made a wise choice with size of a second tent i think, i got to rethink my space better i will probably copy you a 4x4 for photoperiods and a 2x2 for an auto then i only need light for a 2x2 i have all other bits already

Cheers bro im Happy with them im intrested to see you do these in your new tent and light, think You've made a wise choice with size of a second tent i think, i got to rethink my space better i will probably copy you a 4x4 for photoperiods and a 2x2 for an auto then i only need light for a 2x2 i have all other bits already
I'm still 100 per cent sure what route I will go maybe another run of autos going into photos it just depends on how all these photos finish as my problem is my tropical banana strain is a 11 weeks so shes going to be last in the tent by herself or maybe put her on 12 /12 in the little tent I just don't want to be starting babies but eventually I want the 4x4 just for the photo runs

Top-notch growing mate, keep it going! :headbang:

Back