Dutch Passion New test cultivar Dank Nuggets

On the contrary mate, thanks for the feedback :thumbsup:

I think these are all valid points, something that caught my attention as well (leafy, a bit less potent).
Regarding budrot and fungus, did you have anything in the flowers itself?

The goal was to create a very resistant autoflower and with this you sometimes loose other traits, but definitely something we can work on :hump:

@Bob's Auto's Nope, unfortunately not much else we can share here, besides it being a hybrid cross between some Afghan genetics and some USA genetics that have purple colours in it. This is still work in progress so I'm not allowed to share the specifics.

@Dank Nuggets I understand you only sampled the first small plant that was cut first, did you keep any buds of the other pheno's to sample once dried? Or did you throw them all in the freezer right away?

I would have liked to hear your opinion on the others as well.

Do you think there was a difference in potency, aroma with the others? If so, can you possibly describe some of the differences?

Cheers mate :baked:

On the contrary mate, thanks for the feedback :thumbsup:

I think these are all valid points, something that caught my attention as well (leafy, a bit less potent).
Regarding budrot and fungus, did you have anything in the flowers itself?

The goal was to create a very resistant autoflower and with this you sometimes loose other traits, but definitely something we can work on :hump:

@Bob's Auto's Nope, unfortunately not much else we can share here, besides it being a hybrid cross between some Afghan genetics and some USA genetics that have purple colours in it. This is still work in progress so I'm not allowed to share the specifics.

@Dank Nuggets I understand you only sampled the first small plant that was cut first, did you keep any buds of the other pheno's to sample once dried? Or did you throw them all in the freezer right away?

I would have liked to hear your opinion on the others as well.

Do you think there was a difference in potency, aroma with the others? If so, can you possibly describe some of the differences?

Cheers mate :baked:
Yes a better smell from the 3 larger phenos and I kept a nugget of each to try after a cure, the green flys took control abit and black flys were hard to spot I did get mould on a couple of buds that the black fly were living on so I held them responsible for that. I’m not an outdoor grower I’m just having a try, indoors is my forte.

I run the frozen fresh buds through the bubble bags last night the water was purple looked like blackberry slushy and the smell wash fresh like when they were growing. I started with half the bud the first return was not big so I chucked the lot in. Done 2 washes then left it and done 2 washes this morning. Yield was just over 7 grams a friend got the ice and stirred so gave him couple of grams for his part, the quality was very strong, when it was wet it looked like blue tack but purple with same sticky like good old black you could get in the UK in the early 90s.
I think if I dried then frozen yield would of been better but it has retained its freshness and terpenes this way and 1 blast on a pipe and it’s dribble time.:bong::dizzy:
3A55575E-A0C2-45A2-9885-137E0E7C0263.jpeg
9945E5E5-2D9D-47F8-8654-8E72F7C4AD61.jpeg
79BE3DB4-C81D-4218-9066-29535ED93CBE.jpeg

I run the frozen fresh buds through the bubble bags last night the water was purple looked like blackberry slushy and the smell wash fresh like when they were growing. I started with half the bud the first return was not big so I chucked the lot in. Done 2 washes then left it and done 2 washes this morning. Yield was just over 7 grams a friend got the ice and stirred so gave him couple of grams for his part, the quality was very strong, when it was wet it looked like blue tack but purple with same sticky like good old black you could get in the UK in the early 90s.
I think if I dried then frozen yield would of been better but it has retained its freshness and terpenes this way and 1 blast on a pipe and it’s dribble time.:bong::dizzy:
View attachment 1478823View attachment 1478824View attachment 1478825
Sounds nice

View attachment 1478823View attachment 1478824View attachment 1478825

Same quality as that good ol black from back in the days... that doesn't sound too bad :eyebrows:
Cool to hear the wash was purple too, did you not take any pictures from that?

Would have been great if the ice came out a bit more purplish, although there is definitely a different tone in there..:hump:

Its nice i got a joint of it now full of flavor tastes like it smells very limey fruity tang abit floral like definitely different :baked:

Nice! :thumbsup: Thanks for the feedback bro, I hope the single buds will taste nice too once they are dried :smokeit:

I have seen your name floating around different diary sites Nice to see consistent activity!

Thanks mate! :bow: I'm doing my best with the time that I'm given!

Cheers:baked:

Same quality as that good ol black from back in the days... that doesn't sound too bad :eyebrows:
Cool to hear the wash was purple too, did you not take any pictures from that?

Would have been great if the ice came out a bit more purplish, although there is definitely a different tone in there..:hump:

Nice! :thumbsup: Thanks for the feedback bro, I hope the single buds will taste nice too once they are dried :smokeit:

Thanks mate! :bow: I'm doing my best with the time that I'm given!

Cheers:baked:
Good on you! Stay safe out there friend!

Back