Newbie tools, What is needed and why, Come contrbute!

Excellent job! All of the information are very helpful. But I still want to know what kind of light you prefer and why? Wait for your suggestion.

Some one recommended me the Galaxyhydro led grow lights on amazon, anyone has ever used ? I need a real evaluation.

Some one recommended me the Galaxyhydro led grow lights on amazon, anyone has ever used ? I need a real evaluation.

I know that folks here have used those lights, you might want to pop in over at the live stoners thread and ask your question yo get some more eyes on it.

Hey...yes I used the galaxy 100X3w and had great success using them. If you check in the dragon meds section you will see a thread by me with 2 complete grows using them. Fine lights for the cost.

annnnnnnnnnnnnnnd there you go, the realest evaluation ever.. One of the best growers on the planet says they are good. GO.......RUN...........BUY THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 912 knows more than his fair share about shit and anything he says I write down(not lying) so yeah those are good lights

@derek420colorado - Gotcha....oh hey man, I am going fishing for the week leaving tomorrow, so if you tag don't think I am ignoring you!

hahhahahhaha, cause I am your biggest fanboy and I tag you all the time LMMFAO. Dude its cause you are THE go to guy in my book on so many different things, and I am on here like 8 hours a day so naturally I am going to tag you up!!!!!!!!!!! I am glad you are getting to wet a hook my friend, I will try to refrain from you coming back to 45 notifications saying "derek420 mentioned you in a post" hahahahhahaha

hahhahahhaha, cause I am your biggest fanboy and I tag you all the time LMMFAO. Dude its cause you are THE go to guy in my book on so many different things, and I am on here like 8 hours a day so naturally I am going to tag you up!!!!!!!!!!! I am glad you are getting to wet a hook my friend, I will try to refrain from you coming back to 45 notifications saying "derek420 mentioned you in a post" hahahahhahaha

Hey thanks for the compliments man. Though I am still a bit behind the times on the indoor scene, I am picking it up pretty quickly. ;)
As you know outdoor is where I shine brightest. Tag me anytime you think I can help someone out, no problem at all, I get caught up asap after the trip.

@Emma - If you go for the galaxy, don't forget your calmag. An exceptional grower on here that goes by the name of Fairlynew recommended the galaxyhydro/populargrow leds and they worked out perfect for my limited vertical space. If you have no vertical space restraints I would consider a 5w model instead of the 3w for better penetration(though I am not sure if galaxy has 5w diodes?). I had my leds running very close to plant tips, and with decent circulation(diy PC fans) between the lights and the plant tips I was able to get within 6"with no bleaching or other ill effects.

Back