Newman Chucks Pollen

Sooty Bride, but call it what you want, it’s just an F1 not like I put in anymore work than you at this point. Coal Miners Bride was a close contender but too close to CMD?
Ah no, Sooty Bride it'll be my friend. I'll name it when my crosses come along 👌

I think you had a clever name what was it again?
Had to look it up as I never gave it any thought after our talk :cheers:
It was Dirty Wedding Cake, yours is way better then my feeble attempt though

I have no plans of working that line soon as I’m still figuring out how to deal with such thick buds, just lost a crazy thick Forgotten Strawberries to mold so am looking more into Forum Stomper Style buds which have been spaced out, tight, and not overly large.
I truly love that Wedding Cake. And your Sooty Bride comes so close. Really hope the resulting Bx to the Wedding gives me what I'm looking for. I have some serious plans for these resulting offspring as I'm also a big fan of White Widow and am very curious what the combination will do. So next season I'll be looking for the perfect male to pollinate a selection of White Widow females.

Blackberry x Coal Miners Daughter got harvested on Day 72 and thrown away except for a tester as she had mold in the inner buds. Best weed I’ve grown yet and it’s in the compost… I’m dying she had a main the size of my forearm and smells of chocolate. The purple on the outside is pink on the inside and the buds are forgotten strawberries kind of thick. Fuck growing in the summer trying to dehumidify the earth over here, and fuck this strange mold that put out yellowish spores. She was foxtailing pretty hard at the end from too much light because she got so tall for my setup
DF886C27-FBD8-456E-BA71-BB44AF06F393.jpeg
1272D4CB-17FA-46B8-BC09-8DD0B9AF7A44.jpeg

5B33DA01-811A-4792-99F2-9581EC6D9864.jpeg

So sorry to hear that my friend. Maybe you can run it in winter. If I'm not mistaken it's dryer then, right?
Anywho :bighug:

So sorry to hear that my friend. Maybe you can run it in winter. If I'm not mistaken it's dryer then, right?
Anywho :bighug:

Right now I’m running 120 pints of removal a day to maintain 50%, in the winter a 50 pint a day model runs intermittently to keep it like 35% in the basement. Definitely a strain to have the environment dialed in during flower and run at 40% in late flower

Right now I’m running 120 pints of removal a day to maintain 50%, in the winter a 50 pint a day model runs intermittently to keep it like 35% in the basement. Definitely a strain to have the environment dialed in during flower and run at 40% in late flower
I run a Dehu in the lung room that maintains the RH at 50-55%. Inside the tents I have mini Dehu's , and the lung room being maintained at that constant level allows the mini Dehu's that are in each to easily manage the tent RH levels at 40-45 during flower.

Sorry to see that you've missed out on that primo looking plant Amigro!

:pass:

Last edited:
Well shoot @Newman’sOwn ! That's frustrating to hear. Nice looking plant you cranked out. Have you got more seeds of that cross? At the least, you know it's a winner.
Yea I’ve got hundreds more seeds annd one more Blackberry seed to backcross onto. While the fat frosty purple buds were nice they held a terpene closer to the Coal Miners Daughter now that I’ve speed dried some tester buds and tasted them. Hopefully the next time I pop some I land on the blackberry’s pine terpene pheno as that’s my wife’s favorite and the reason I chucked pollen at the Fast Buds Blackberry.

Yea I’ve got hundreds more seeds annd one more Blackberry seed to backcross onto. While the fat frosty purple buds were nice they held a terpene closer to the Coal Miners Daughter now that I’ve speed dried some tester buds and tasted them. Hopefully the next time I pop some I land on the blackberry’s pine terpene pheno as that’s my wife’s favorite and the reason I chucked pollen at the Fast Buds Blackberry.
Your wife has good taste! Pine and rosemary are the best smells according to my nose.

Cooking up some new fun:jump:
Trying to focus on two strains this round and I think they are perfectly matched to cross.
First up we have my own cross
Bernadette Bx1- Forum Stomper x (forum stomper x coal miners daughter). She smells of Berries and Grandmas Breath:hump: hence the old lady name plus everyone’s favorite zoom character
CB7B620E-1B70-42A1-8A5A-A923C1AD0274.gif

We will be doing a small pheno hunt for the taller female I preferred from my grow out of Bernadette Bx1 and also a small pheno hunt for our pollen donor male. Two earthbox juniors will be seeded with this cross not sure how many seeds but maybe 20 per box? So we will be bringing Bernadette Bx1 to an F2 it would be?
Second up will be Root Beer Float s2 by @Jean-O which was amazing the first time I ran it and had great structure, frost, and strong terps. Just a single seed of this will be sown in its own Earthbox Jr. as I have two seeds on hand and I plan to reserve the other to Bx1 these seeds once made.
C3F5FE32-5DB7-4CA3-ABA6-F9960067943E.jpeg

Hopefully getting sown later today, just cooking some waterlogged soil in the oven first to dry it out. :smokeout:

Back