Newman Chucks Pollen

Sowed 1/1/23

FarmerJake

Organic Homegrower
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
:welcome:
My goal is just to have fun and give myself an abundance of seeds to play with, all seeds used as breeding stock were purchased seeds. To start off right I am using Coal Miner’s Daughter F5 auto regs from Gnome Automatics. Beyond pollinating CMDxCMD I’ll be attempting to make 13 crosses.
Mephisto
3BOG
Toof Decay
Mephisto’s Wedding
Sour Crack
Sour Bubbly
HubbabubbaSmelloscope
Sour Orange Diesel Kush
Forum Stomper
Skywalker
Chemdogging
20/20 Ogreberry
FB blackberry and strawberry gorilla
Some of my favorites I’ve grown and some I’ve never tried too should be fun. These will sprout in this 2x2 but be moved over in 5 days to make space for a battle plant and they will end up in the 3x3. 5 CMD were placed in a single 3g pot, all other varietals are running individually in 1g pots. Everything is planted in CoM Stonington Blend soil. Tent Temp is in the 80’s humidity 70-80%, lights will be running 24/0 for winter temp control
A02A1E9E-A681-4C56-B68C-E957232B64F4.jpeg

Here’s to hoping for a successful first seed run. Long term goal is to back cross the produced seeds to the remaining seeds from the purchased packs to chase the original product but a regular version. I really just want 3BOG regs, some bubble hash won’t hurt either:pass:

Gnome’s CMD is an excellent choice for breeding. Dragon goodness in there. Here’s hoping you get a well endowed boy to spread some dust.
Subbed:pop:

Gnome’s CMD is an excellent choice for breeding. Dragon goodness in there. Here’s hoping you get a well endowed boy to spread some dust.
Subbed:pop:
Think I should have popped all 10 CMD to pick out the strongest? I was thinking of saving 5 for crossing back to if desired but could see the value of just getting the good to start. A lot more to think about than just growing some smoke

Think I should have popped all 10 CMD to pick out the strongest? I was thinking of saving 5 for crossing back to if desired but could see the value of just getting the good to start. A lot more to think about than just growing some smoke
CMD should be at least 50/50 for male/female, with female slightly more frequent. Anvil is about 2:1 fem to male and she is just a pheno isolation of the same cultivar.
You will likely see what you are looking for, a nice male. I would keep at least 2 females in the same pot, let the boy do his work and grow out the two, fully seeded girls. Enough regular seed for a lifetime.

Why'd you put all the CMD in a 3 gal?
Ran out of 1g pots to put 2 to a pot and run 6x CMD as originally planned so I thought this was a fair substitute and it saved space. Should hopefully be good enough to make some seeds and pollinate the whole tent. You journaling the seed run?
Enough regular seed for a lifetime
With a bit of luck :cools:

Back