Dutch Passion Nice to see ya.....Tony

S_a_H

Welcome to the CannaZone
Reaction score
Nice to see you as part of the AF forum here.

Even though I am currently more interested in your DJ Short related gear at the moment growing out a Kalimsit x Dutch Passion FLO that I plan crossing to the Auto Afghani and create a semi-auto strain.

If I can keep the short flowering time of the Sat dom plant in the Auto Afghani it should be pretty sweet.

Anyways glad your here.

S_a_H

Nice to see you as part of the AF forum here.

Even though I am currently more interested in your DJ Short related gear at the moment growing out a Kalimsit x Dutch Passion FLO that I plan crossing to the Auto Afghani and create a semi-auto strain.

If I can keep the short flowering time of the Sat dom plant in the Auto Afghani it should be pretty sweet.

Anyways glad your here.

S_a_H

Thank You bro. I have enjoyed seeing the way you guys have ambraced auto's on this forum. And good luck with your breeding. When you say semi-auto, do you mind me asking how you see that working. How much longer would the veg stage be in progress for with a semi auto?. I Guess they would be interesting for growers in northern latitudes who don't want a 5-6 month strain, but may want a 3-4 month strain. It sounds interesting and I wish you well.

Many of the normal grow forums just cannot accept the winds of change. You as a vendor seeing everyone going from regular seeds to femmed seeds more then anyone.

I have always like the idea of Mighty Mite. Having a strain that pretty much is a true Autoflower but not quite. The bad thing about Autoflowers is sooner or later you are going to be losing the original strain because you cannot keep parents so you are going to get drift. You can create more that are close but thats it.

With the Auto Afghani it needs 20ish hrs or more light to stay in veg anything less it is going to start flowering. So you veg them indoors to whatever size you want and when you put them out in early summer they are going to start flowering and be in full bloom for the July and August sun.

Soon there should be several different people here working with it.

S_a_H

you are right there bro. Many traditional growers do not adapt well to change. Feminized seeds was too much for some growers to get used to, so Auto's are a real challenge for them. Thats one of the reasons we are on this forum - people have got their heads around the auto question. The others will follow where you guys have gone before.

having said that, many people base their opinions on 1st generation auto's and we all know that they have been improved out of all recognition since then.

having said that, many people base their opinions on 1st generation auto's and we all know that they have been improved out of all recognition since then.

Fuckin A..... So many people tried Lowryder a few years ago and wrote an entire division of growing off on one grow of one AF strain. The other funny thing I thought was all the people that thought they could take a ( autoflower ) and cross once and get a full auto strain. Four or five years ago the hell we took for growing autoflowers and thanks to JD we had Highbred.net for a few years and now we have AFN for the 21st century and beyond.

S_a_H

Fuckin A..... So many people tried Lowryder a few years ago and wrote an entire division of growing off on one grow of one AF strain. The other funny thing I thought was all the people that thought they could take a ( autoflower ) and cross once and get a full auto strain. Four or five years ago the hell we took for growing autoflowers and thanks to JD we had Highbred.net for a few years and now we have AFN for the 21st century and beyond.

S_a_H

and I am glad we do have this website bro !

Back