Over the past week or so I started to notice on the Skywalker that all the leaves closest to the led were starting to show what I thought was light stress. It started off as a few red spots on the fan leaves that were the closest to the center of the lights hot spot in the middle. So I turned it back one notch on the dimmer and didn't think that much about it. Well today they look worse. And the closest cola is 12 inches from the led. I only have my
600 watt led on 20% power. Before that I had it up to 3-4.View attachment 1588775View attachment 1588776View attachment 1588778
I should have bent her over but I thought since she was 12 inches from the led that she would be ok. Buds don't look too bad so atleast there is that. .
With the amount of dense vegetation in there, I'd pluck a few handful (but not too many, and selectively) of leaves to be sure the airflow remains proper.

:d5:

With the amount of dense vegetation in there, I'd pluck a few handful of leaves to be sure the airflow is proper.

:d5:
I grab a handful every time I open the tent but it's never enough. I think I will take your advice and prune some more. My furry lil friends will be happy :kitty:

I think I am going to stick with the 1 gallon pots. This Strawbba The Hut is almost 3 feet tall. It's a lot easier to water , flush and feed 1 gallon fabric and imo. After doing one in a 1 gallon doing 3 Gallon fabric pots feels like a waste.:poof::smokeit::toke:
16829135523888775147433730807886.jpg
16829135926367798570569777312747.jpg
16829136451138584882601263954260.jpg

I figure she has 2-3 weeks left.

think I am going to stick with the 1 gallon pots

I went from 1 gallon fabric to 1 gallon plastic bags and don't think I'll ever go back. Check em out. You can buy the bags and fill them yourself or buy prefilled bags and flush/buffer. They'll hold water inside longer and force drainage out the bottom

I went from 1 gallon fabric to 1 gallon plastic bags and don't think I'll ever go back. Check em out. You can buy the bags and fill them yourself or buy prefilled bags and flush/buffer. They'll hold water inside longer and force drainage out the bottom
I will check them out. I am pretty sure I know the ones you speak of. I don't really like how the water sometimes runs out the side of the fabric pots if you water too quickly.

After doing one in a 1 gallon doing 3 Gallon fabric pots feels like a waste.

That’s funny, I was thinking earlier I need to switch from 2 x 1 gal fabrics and just do 1 x 3-5 gal fabric in my tent LOL! I felt like my best results came before I reduced the container size 🤷‍♂️ that’s what is so amazing about this, everyone has a unique grow style and preference ✌️💚🪴

That’s funny, I was thinking earlier I need to switch from 2 x 1 gal fabrics and just do 1 x 3-5 gal fabric in my tent LOL! I felt like my best results came before I reduced the container size 🤷‍♂️ that’s what is so amazing about this, everyone has a unique grow style and preference ✌️💚🪴
I agree that my biggest and best plants came from 3 Gallon fabric pots. But I like diversity so I want to grow 3-4 different strains at once. Using 1 gallon fabric pots I still got a 3 foot tall plant so that is just perfect for 3-4. :vibes: :greenthumb:
But I have also been thinking about if I just grew one big plant and trained it out to fill up my entire 4x4 that would probably be the Smartest plan. But I don't want to smoke the same plant for 3-4 months straight. :smokeit::baked::pass:

WoW that's a beautiful Strawbba the Hutt:drool:and I've had some REALLY bad luck with gemination issues with the older batch of Strawbba the Hutt but I wasn't the only person that had germ issues and I recently got a freebie and it's Strawberry Nuggets x Skywalker and I can't wait for my next grow which is gonna be Strawbba the Hutt and Grape Crinkleberry(Grape Walker Kush x Ravenberry)!:greenthumb::jointman: Happy Growing!

WoW that's a beautiful Strawbba the Hutt:drool:and I've had some REALLY bad luck with gemination issues with the older batch of Strawbba the Hutt but I wasn't the only person that had germ issues and I recently got a freebie and it's Strawberry Nuggets x Skywalker and I can't wait for my next grow which is gonna be Strawbba the Hutt and Grape Crinkleberry(Grape Walker Kush x Ravenberry)!:greenthumb::jointman: Happy Growing!
I actually had bad luck with the original batch also. But Mephisto sent me new pack that had no germination issues .

Back