Mold...
So had some family shit I had to go take care of. I had already chopped the Skywalker before I left and it was hanging for 6 days. So before I left I felt a nug and it was dry I thought. I went ahead and put 1 lb. In a grove bag and a half pound in another Grove Bag. Well I got back the other day and opened up the Skywalker and got a real musky wiff when I opened it up. So for the past 3 days I have been going over each bud with a handheld microscope I think I found some but I am not certain. I have to figure out how to import the videos I took to this site. I am not super tech savvy 😐

I didn't trim the Skywalker very well. I left a lot of sugar leaves. So I dumped it out of the grove bag and into a brown paper bag. Then I cleaned up the buds with some trimming. Now they smell like they did before I bagged it. So maybe I was smelling the wilted sugar leaves I left on them. Fingers crossed. I had a few people smell it they said that they don't smell mold and I am just crazy 🤣.

CDLC last picture before I chopped her.
IMG_20230529_184912088.jpg
IMG_20230529_184924544.jpg
IMG_20230602_041842771.jpg

Wow I thought I already posted this. I had a whole thing typed up with pictures. Oh well

So this grow ended about 2 weeks ago.

The Skywalker Og Bx1 from Mosca yielded 1.3 POUNDS of some of the tastiest bud.

The NightOwl Blue Sprayed Shoe's remix yielded 10 ounces of really sticky buds

Mephisto Genetics plants

Sour Stomper 2.6 ounces
CDLC 5.1 ounces
Strawbba The Hut 2.1 ounces
The Mephisto plants didn't yield alot but the buds they did produce are very potent. Really frosty. I will get some pictures up soon.

Last edited:
Back