Nine Week Strains?

Reaction score
Do they exist...Nine weeks seed to harvest strains? How about 9 weeks of post germination life to harvest?

More generally has anyone grown out multiple (6+) individuals from the same strain and had them all finish at the same time?

Do they exist...Nine weeks seed to harvest strains? How about 9 weeks of post germination life to harvest?

More generally has anyone grown out multiple (6+) individuals from the same strain and had them all finish at the same time?
I've had some fastbuds finish that fast and Mephisto but most of my autos i run i take to 70 days and that's from day old seedlings

also one more thing my setup is dialled in pretty well and i have high end led lights

Reactions: EP3
Right on brotha. I'm new to the auto grind but I've ran some twice now...chopped around day 70 but that was a tad early for 2/3 of em. One was done. Also running nice LEDs

Reactions: EP3
My Fastbuds CBD Crack took exactly 9 weeks from start to finish in living soil!

Here are the Mephisto quickest growing strains, shortest to longest (number of days from sprout to harvest):
Sour Crack 60
4 Assed Monkey 60-65
3 Bears OG 60-70
Creme De La Chem 65-70
Skywalker 65-70
24 Carat 65-75
Toof Decay 65-75

Here are the Mephisto quickest growing strains, shortest to longest (number of days from sprout to harvest):
Sour Crack 60
4 Assed Monkey 60-65
3 Bears OG 60-70
Creme De La Chem 65-70
Skywalker 65-70
24 Carat 65-75
Toof Decay 65-75
So you or somebody you know grew all these in this time frame to at least 20% amber, I believe they are all mostly indica? Is this just what the Mephisto website tells you?
I tend to figure on 75 days regardless. If they need more, so be it. I know I've had some finish faster or Sativa I tend to pick a little earlier.I did Fastbuds Green Crack in 67 days.
Not worth rushing it if you don't have to.

I often have an auto strain or two finish at 70 days from germ...aamof, just harvested a rocbud fringe at 72 from germ. I run 12/12 ('cause I always run photos alongside) under a mix of cobs/led/hps...50+w sq ft.... fairly well controlled environment.....

Back