Seed Bank Nirvana seeds

Reaction score
Currently Smoking
everything smokable
I have been growing my autoflower strains from nirvana seeds, I am more than happy with the results! Plants have been growing to medium size with high yields. Nirvanna autos I have grown are og kush, white widow, and bubbalicious. All good heavy hitting smokers! My last bubbalicious I pulled 147g dry weight with s tight trim. Pretty heavy lst to achieve this. On average with the og and white widow I've been getting around 3 oz. Per plant with light lst. Think I might try topping some next round and seeing what happens.
IRIE!

I have been growing my autoflower strains from nirvana seeds, I am more than happy with the results! Plants have been growing to medium size with high yields. Nirvanna autos I have grown are og kush, white widow, and bubbalicious. All good heavy hitting smokers! My last bubbalicious I pulled 147g dry weight with s tight trim. Pretty heavy lst to achieve this. On average with the og and white widow I've been getting around 3 oz. Per plant with light lst. Think I might try topping some next round and seeing what happens.
IRIE!
Ya bud play around with that also and I would also run them naturally so u can really see the structure and when the node start to alternate I've run strains I top @ 5th or 6th node and others@ 3rd or 4th and that's just bc some stay in veg longer some don't any how if you would like tag me when ur ready I will give my 2cents if u would like check out my journal in the indoor growers section it's called mephisto/my crosses lots of info and pics for you.

IRIE!
I'm growing Nirvana Autos AK48, AmnesiaHaze, BlueMystic, and WhiteWidow right now.
My first ever grow was Nirvana photoperiods, and they were very good, so this is a nostalgia grow for me.
Nirvana is a good company with good shipping.
I'm encouraged by your good reviews.

They were my first seed bank to do business with and all the seeds I have run from them have done very well. About ten days on delivery and packed well.

I've grown photo period strains from Nirvana before. Great value and the quality of the genetics was good also. Durban Poison x Skunk was what I bought.

I harvested a 4 strain Nirvana auto grow, AK48, AmnesiaHaze, BlueMystic, and WhiteWidow.
They are all very potent.
I grow hydro mainly for sleepy edibles, and unfortunately the BlueMystic didn't as work well for that as other strains.
It did fine for the wife though.
The BlueMystic plant got huge, shielded AmnesiaHaze, and yielded 11 oz dry.
The AmnesiaHaze was done for sativa loving friends, but got light deprived and yielded only an ounce.
AK48 (7 oz) and WhiteWidow (4 oz), although very potent, work well for sleep, but not as well as some other strains I've tried.

Nirvan is an excellent company with good seeds, good prices, and good shipping.

I bought Bubbleicious Auto (Nirvana) from GTA seeds. I can honestly say that i've never had bigger yields than from these seeds. Hard to say if it's the seed company or the strain. I've grown many that claim to have XXL Yields, but this was insane!!!
Nirvana has my vote !!!

Bubbalicious from nirvana has been my heaviest auto to date with my best pulling close to 7 zaps.. love that plant! works great for medicinal use as well.

Bubbalicious from nirvana has been my heaviest auto to date with my best pulling close to 7 zaps.. love that plant! works great for medicinal use as well.
I grew some nirvana autos a few months ago in DWC.
The plants got bigger than expected, and the Amnesia Haze was severely shaded.
Here's what I got dry from 17 sq ft of grow area, and 600 watts of LED
AK48 ------------- 7 oz
Amnesia Haze ---- 1 oz
Blue Mystic ------ 11 oz (this had 9 sq ft to itself for awhile)
White Widow ---- 4 oz

I use mainly for sleep, and unfortunately none of these worked well for that.
But they were very good and potent otherwise.

I had ordered Ak48 autos and ended up with photos, I have a whole post about that deal haha. only downfall to nirvana as it had happened to buddy recently as well. ill have to try that blue mystic! sounds like a beast. I just finished a couple amnesia haze with around the same dry total as you, was just playing around with those girls though.

Back