Seed Stockers Nizmo & his wedding….Glue that is

nizmoKush

bluntts to the rescue!!!
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Yo yo welcome to another grow this time wedding glue will be in a 5g grassroots living soil pot sale soil as before reammend with craft blend and buildaflower
One @Seedstockers-Mark Wedding Glue went for a swim today
So I might be using the green life biótics on this grow as well not sure yet as I might want to try in one plant first then see how that goes.
EEFFA6E9-26FC-49A4-91FB-EEE9F5141E89.jpeg

Yo yo welcome to another grow this time wedding glue will be in a 5g grassroots living soil pot sale soil as before reammend with craft blend and buildaflower
One @Seedstockers-Mark Wedding Glue went for a swim today
So I might be using the green life biótics on this grow as well not sure yet as I might want to try in one plant first then see how that goes.
View attachment 1433993

Bring it on :headbang: :headbang:

Okkk so this plant was cut down today and went ahead and reset everything. I mixed the soil and added some craft blend put the soil back in the pot. Now I’m going to germinate straight into soil no water cup swim this round.
49F2BC5A-684C-4CFC-88BB-8758CFD3C2D7.jpeg
EE7E1FC4-1B9E-4CC5-B250-F156C83E3BDC.jpeg

Any reason why you chopped her mate?
She stalled on growing was about 3in high and was flowering already. I started a new one and she’s up but her seed shell was stuck and lost one cotyledon so I might stsrt another one :shrug::face:

So this one has the seed stuck after popping up didn’t notice right away so she’s growing deformed and I have zero for her so tmrw I’ll start a new one

Back