Nute Burn???

Reaction score
Noticed pretty strong indicators of nutrient burn on my 5.5 week old AK420 solo cup grow this morning, only my second grow, and so far my most successful. Sorry, no pics ATM, might upload tonight, but it’s pretty clear that’s the issue. Dark green leaves, brown spots along the teeth on at least one fan leaf, and faint, mottled yellowing on a few others. Have been hitting her pretty hard with a full bloom strength Fox Farm trio, and growing in Happy Frog.

Back off the nutes, flush with pH-balanced H2O, and trim off any fan leaves affected, correct? Will lowering my light closer to the top help push some more photosynthesis and clear things up for the rest of the plant? Flowers are all still quite young, I didn’t see any issues with them. And info is greatly appreciated!! TIA!!

Do you have a PPM meter?

Reason I ask is my personal preference when flushing is to ph the run off, which should be extremely easy in your case given the solo cup. You want to make sure your plant can efficiently absorb nutrients you feed it post recovery.

Do you have a PPM meter?

Reason I ask is my personal preference when flushing is to ph the run off, which should be extremely easy in your case given the solo cup. You want to make sure your plant can efficiently absorb nutrients you feed it post recovery.

I have a pH meter, but not one for PPM, unless that’s what you mean?

Back