Live Stoners Old New guy with Info Overload

Reaction score
Currently Smoking
grape ape
I worked in a safety sensitive job my entire career so MMJ was not a option until now. In my location it has proven very difficult for ME to get the strains that helps my condition so I'm adding a new retirement hoby.
Keep in mind the closest I've came to growing pot was the volunteers that came up in my Mom's flower garden :rolleyes2: so this should be an adventure. I'm trying to start with the essentails and work up. I'm looking forward to the journey and learning from the forum.

Hello dude, welcome to AFN:welcome::welcome:...you should be up and running in no time, any kind of growing is on here pretty much!!:smiley1::smiley1:

Reactions: JP1
If I may make a suggestion, I would highly advise taking a look at anything from Twenty20 Mendocino and also Jean-O's Genetics.

@Jean-O is a forum member, breeder, and great grower.

@Twenty20 Adam is an active member and owner of Twenty20 Mendocino. Great genetics, great plants.

I know I'm forgetting a couple more top blokes.

If you're looking for reliable seedbanks to peruse:

Forum friends multiversebeans are definitely worth a look.
@MultiVerseBeans and their rep @derek420colorado

All friendly guys who have helped me along the way. The least I can do to repay them is give a mention when I can. Oh and all of this is if you are US based.

If I may make a suggestion, I would highly advise taking a look at anything from Twenty20 Mendocino and also Jean-O's Genetics.

@Twenty20 Adam is an active member and owner of Twenty20 Mendocino. Great genetics, great plants.

All friendly guys who have helped me along the way. The least I can do to repay them is give a mention when I can. Oh and all of this is if you are US based.
Yeah buddy!! Here to help as always for anyone that needs it.

Thanks for the shout-out @DCLXVI . Definitely hit me up @Unoriginalussername if you have any questions!

I think I may have my space worked out.

9253FAF6-3176-4727-8156-1CB0EC1BEB74.jpeg

Back