Live Stoners Old New guy with Info Overload

She’s coming down this week at close to 90 days. I’d like to give a HUGE thanks to AFN without which my first attempt would have been less than stellar :rofl:
680EC64A-108C-440D-A2C5-044F7396A17C.jpeg

In the jar is a expression as I'm using the groove bags. Since I have no idea what I'm doing (once again) I need direction please. I threw a RH meter in each of the 4 bags. They are from 55 - 63 RH. I have them in a very cool place 50 deg f. if that matters. Will everything even out over several hours or do I need to take action?
The bags will hold humidity better then raise it. 55-63 is totally fine. I'd throw a humidity pack in each and then seal em up for a couple weeks. Keep em relatively dark and cool and you'll be good for at least a year in the bags

I worked in a safety sensitive job my entire career so MMJ was not a option until now. In my location it has proven very difficult for ME to get the strains that helps my condition so I'm Nox Vidmate VLC adding a new retirement hoby.
Keep in mind the closest I've came to growing pot was the volunteers that came up in my Mom's flower garden :rolleyes2: so this should be an adventure. I'm trying to start with the essentails and work up. I'm looking forward to the journey and learning from the forum.
you should be up and running in no time, any kind of growing is on here pretty much!!

Last edited:
Back