Only1Sky

The only way out is in.
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Dinafem, Sweet Seeds, Mephisto, HSO
Beans have landed.
IMG_1555.JPG

Show time. Starting with a 1st seed off into a shot glass of RO water. Other seeds will be staggered by a few weeks each.
July 28.jpg
July 28 (2).jpg

After a 40 hour soak, the bean cracked and was eager for her Solo Cup. The Cup contains Roots Organic Original soil, amended with dolomite, azomite, worm casings and silicium. But I'm lazy, this isn't "fresh" - its reused now a 2nd time. I added a bit of Mycos in the center, and gave the Cup a good soaking with ReCharge and a few drops of Roots Excellerator. :biggrin:

48 hours in the Cup and wah-la, we have a sprout. I'll call that her "Day 1". :thumbsup:

0.2.JPG
1.DOB a.JPG

Daily misting - rotating among plain RO water, Opti-Foliar, and BioTabs Boom-Boom. Day 9 she got her first feeding - .15 ltr of ReCharge with a few drops of Roots Excellerator. Here's photos of day 4 and day 9:
4.2nd set leaves.JPG
9.b.JPG

Daily misting - rotating among plain RO water, Opti-Foliar, and BioTabs Boom-Boom. Day 9 she got her first feeding - .15 ltr of ReCharge with a few drops of Roots Excellerator. Here's photos of day 4 and day 9:
View attachment 1088881 View attachment 1088882

And we have lift of and one happy looking Auto Cookies ready for the Solo Cup Challenge ahead :pass:

Nice start my friend :thumbsup:

All the best :bong:

Mark.. [HASHTAG]#teamdinafem[/HASHTAG]

Day 12 and day 15. Daily misting as previously described. Occasional (couple of times a week) watering with plain RO water. Generally .1 or .15 liter.

12.a.JPG
12.b.JPG
15.b.JPG
15.c.JPG

Updates. Day 20; growth is strong and even, but starting to see a bit of yellow coloration around the edges. Daily misting and lite daily feeding .15 to .20 ltr with MegaCrop, Sweet Candy & Kelp.

20.a.JPG
20.b.JPG

Day 22; the vertical growth is sufficiently strong, and the lower branching abundant, that I decided to top her today. Here she is before and right after the cut:

22.a.JPG
22.b.JPG

Leaf stress continues to advance, and looks to me like classic calcium-magnesium deficiency. I suppose this is reasonable for 3 weeks under the Cob light. I've now added a cal-mg supplement to the daily feed program.
22.d.JPG
22.e.JPG

Day 26 - the cal-mg is definitely helping address the deficiency. Also, she's taken well to the topping 4 days ago. She's a strong gal.

26.a.JPG
26.c.JPG

But she's getting a bit lonesome. So today we dropped the 2nd of my Cookies seeds:

26.DAC2 (0) drop.JPG

[HASHTAG]#teamdinafem[/HASHTAG]

Back