Show Grows 2023 Twenty20 Tier-2 Auto Debut Grow & Show

Day 19 for the two Strawberry Biscotti girls. Being fed MC at 1/2 g per gal. The media has nutes in it so don’t wanna go too far on that yet. I think when lights go off they are getting a chill. Basement is at 54f and tent steady at 76f when lights are on. They are 18/6.
IMG_3427.jpeg
IMG_3428.jpeg
IMG_3429.jpeg

That’s all for now.

Day 24 for the two strawberry biscotti autos. Hoping they are still reaching for the bottom of the pot as they don’t seem to be going vertical too much yet. Once the roots hit the bottom and sides I hope to see some growth.
IMG_3433.jpeg
IMG_3436.jpeg
IMG_3437.jpeg

Temps in tent have been dipping to mid 50’s at night during the 6 hrs off. Considering switching timer to 22/2 as I believe a test period is necessary but would like to combat cold. The flowering one is a Crystal Pinkman from homegrown.

Day 24 for the two strawberry biscotti autos. Hoping they are still reaching for the bottom of the pot as they don’t seem to be going vertical too much yet. Once the roots hit the bottom and sides I hope to see some growth.View attachment 1661252View attachment 1661253View attachment 1661254
Temps in tent have been dipping to mid 50’s at night during the 6 hrs off. Considering switching timer to 22/2 as I believe a test period is necessary but would like to combat cold. The flowering one is a Crystal Pinkman from homegrown.
Rest period I meant

SEX day 30
So, checked this am to find preflower pistils on the two strawberry biscotti autos. Looking to be runts… operator error due to environment. Here is hoping they start to pick up the pace. I introduced a small space heater set with timer to come on at 1/2 hr intervals during lights off. Hoping to correct my slow grow. So 1/2 hr after lights go out the heater starts the cycle of on/off every 1/2 hr to keep temps from dropping and extractor temp is set at 76. Kelp foliar added as well and nutes are at 1.5 gpg
IMG_3444.jpeg
IMG_3445.jpeg

Damn, don’t think they are gonna do much and I know why… my temp sensor was pulled up to the top of the tent til yesterday. So the bottom of the tent was at like 56f and the top was steady at 76. It has been readjusted. Since they won’t amount to much, I dropped 2 each of Bubble Tricks and Cali-bubba this AM. T20 are usually real quick so will prob be planting in solos tomorrow… I’ll post pics when they are up.

Replacements for the strawberry biscottis in the 4x4. 2 each of Cali-bubba (front) and Bubbletricks in the back
IMG_3462.jpeg

I’ll post a pic of the two that are struggling later today.

So, checked this am to find preflower pistils on the two strawberry biscotti autos. Looking to be runts… operator error due to environment. Here is hoping they start to pick up the pace. I introduced a small space heater set with timer to come on at 1/2 hr intervals during lights off. Hoping to correct my slow grow. So 1/2 hr after lights go out the heater starts the cycle of on/off every 1/2 hr to keep temps from dropping and extractor temp is set at 76. Kelp foliar added as well and nutes are at 1.5 gpgView attachment 1662492View attachment 1662493
I am a fiend for air movement! This time of the year, most of that usually occurs from the circulation fans inside the tent.
The air movement is to help reduce microclimates.

I do like quite a bit of air exchange between my lung room and my tent. I really don't have that much of a thermocline in my lung room with my ceiling fan going at all times when is an active grow. This time of year I usually have the big tent on one cycle and the other two on the opposite cycle. This would still heat the lung room up enough that I have very limited heating supplementation. This usually allows me to turn up the exhaust fan to satisfy my need for air movement and replenishment.
My grow room is fairly much Sealed. Just a bit info on my setup and what I do. Maybe something will ring a bell and work for you.

I am a fiend for air movement! This time of the year, most of that usually occurs from the circulation fans inside the tent.
The air movement is to help reduce microclimates.

I do like quite a bit of air exchange between my lung room and my tent. I really don't have that much of a thermocline in my lung room with my ceiling fan going at all times when is an active grow. This time of year I usually have the big tent on one cycle and the other two on the opposite cycle. This would still heat the lung room up enough that I have very limited heating supplementation. This usually allows me to turn up the exhaust fan to satisfy my need for air movement and replenishment.
My grow room is fairly much Sealed. Just a bit info on my setup and what I do. Maybe something will ring a bell and work for you.
Wish I could use a lung room… growing in the basement. Think they just didn’t get a good start. I am out of twenty 20 seeds and the last 4 that had tails aren’t popping the soil in the veg cab so I think I’m gonna have to bow out…

Terminated
@Twenty20 Adam , had very little luck germing auto seeds this winter. Not just your gear, all autos. Would’ve loved the strawberry biscotti but wasn’t meant to be. Again, grower error, not your gear. I apologize and will work to correct the problems that plagued my grow(s)

Wish I could use a lung room… growing in the basement. Think they just didn’t get a good start. I am out of twenty 20 seeds and the last 4 that had tails aren’t popping the soil in the veg cab so I think I’m gonna have to bow out…
That's a shame man!

Back