Mephisto Genetics Ordered My First Mephisto

Cardinal

Cardinal Cultivations - Wawashell
Reaction score
Excited about theses beans. Ordered my first (hopefully of many) Mephisto seeds.

3x 3 Bears OG
5x IlluminAutos Gold Glue
3x Mystery Pack (who doesn't like a mystery)

Starting after my current grow:

Me and the General (wife) are gonna do 2 of the 3 Bears OG to teach her the how to"s. Will be hydro grow, DWC.

Planning the mystery pack as a micro grow setup (plans in the mix).
*And if there are freebies 1 or 2 might also go into the micro grow setup, and if I don't get freebies, still to excited, so won't be mad. Just really happy getting more Auto's (my seed collection is all photos, my last 4 autos are in my current Grow)

**Might even do a practice run on solo cups with a seed.

All will be the journaled here. Stay tuned in Nov.

Last edited:
image.jpg
Beans landed!!
3 Bears OG
Gold Glue
Mystery Mix
Freebies Fantasmo Express (gonna have to go get a bigger tent for this one, hehehe)

@mephisto Thanks for the great customer service, y'all are awesome and loving the stickers, pretty soon will be another ordering more

View attachment 814857 Beans landed!!
3 Bears OG
Gold Glue
Mystery Mix
Freebies Fantasmo Express (gonna have to go get a bigger tent for this one, hehehe)

@mephisto Thanks for the great customer service, y'all are awesome and loving the stickers, pretty soon will be another ordering more
Did you also count how many beans you got in each one? It’s generally about double what you order. Cheers

Oh yea, no arguments here. Fast shipping, great customer service, and I am pretty gracious count
You are going to be equally as happy with the end results. It’s top shelf bud that is done in about 65 days. Cheers and happy growing if you have any questions don’t hesitate to ask and tag me or you can always send a pm

Back