Cookiemonster69

It's all in the wrist ;')
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
I don't smoke!!!
Hi all!

The good old PK booster.

Are PK BOOSTERS just concentrated NPK?

Do PK BOOSTERS and regular NPK nute, gram for gram have same ppm or higher than the other?

Sorry no idea about ppm, may be different strokes for different brands? Pretty sure PK is just that as I understand it the plant needs more of this in flower. Maybe for a week or maybe 2? Others know ALOT more about this. Good question though, I will look out for the knowledgeable answers

Thanks dude!

It's just really confusing to me.

If I can increase the numbers of PK with regular nutes then I'm guessing PK BOOSTERS are just a marketing ploy... Hmmm.

Thanks dude!

It's just really confusing to me.

If I can increase the numbers of PK with regular nutes then I'm guessing PK BOOSTERS are just a marketing ploy... Hmmm.
My taking on it is it give the plants a boost into flower with the pk and if you just add more of the other nutes you will add to much n and other nutes that are not needed in flower inturn get lock out or just fck them off

My taking on it is it give the plants a boost into flower with the pk and if you just add more of the other nutes you will add to much n and other nutes that are not needed in flower inturn get lock out or just fck them off

That's a VERY good point. So it doesn't really boost much does it? It only boosts as much as the absence of the low amount of N on flowering nutes.

Now lies the question... Is it worth the pennies?

That's a VERY good point. So it doesn't really boost much does it? It only boosts as much as the absence of the low amount of N on flowering nutes.

Now lies the question... Is it worth the pennies?
Well i am running the canna line i have all a&b.rhizo. canzym. pk13/14.boost. this grow does look better with less issues this time round as last time i only used a&b canzym and had a few issues at the flower stage but it could of just been me.But if i am honest it cant hert to give it all the extra nutes they say i know it cost a bit more growing with it all but it might just give you that little edge to improve the grow every little helps i think and the way i look at is like this when it comes to cost of these extras is like this my nutes and electricity cost me about £100 per a grow 2 plants of which say i get 6oz dry now if i had to go to the shamen to get those 6oz it would be £900 so thats a good saving of £800 plus you got some fire weed as well.
Sorry about spelling and stuff

Last edited:
Well i am running the canna line i have all a&b.rhizo. canzym. pk13/14.boost. this grow does look better with less issues this time round as last time i only used a&b canzym and had a few issues at the flower stage but it could of just been me.But if i am honest it cant hert to give it all the extra nutes they say i know it cost a bit more growing with it all but it might just give you that little edge to improve the grow every little helps i think and the way i look at is like this when it comes to cost of these extras is like this my nutes and electricity cost me about £100 per a grow 2 plants of which say i get 6oz dry now if i had to go to the shamen to get those 6oz it would be £900 so thats a good saving of £800 plus you got some fire weed as well.
Oh no no don't apologise about spelling. It's called green fingers lol

What you say is very true indeed. But also again, we nearly always get excess nutrients on run off (the nutes the plant didn't use)... There's a chance that that the edge PK BOOSTERS provide could simply be us pouring it out.

Ahh Wel never know I guess. I decided that il only use PK BOOSTERS when my environment is 100%. But you're deffinately correct to say no N during flowering is always what we should arrive for.

What PPM do you run on flowering by the way?

What PPM do you run on flowering by the way?
I am in full flower at he mo so EC 1.3 i get what you say about run of and wast but as you are growing in coco there are always fresh nutes as you water daily so its there if it wants it if its not There it cant use it

Back