Cool, that will help budget them in one at a time as well, several wins for smaller lights! I also contemplated going with 3 of the P150's and running them long ways in the shorter direction of the tent, if that makes sense. Would that be better yet?

Two smaller. It would be less of a hot spot dead center the one light.

Cool, that will help budget them in one at a time as well, several wins for smaller lights! I also contemplated going with 3 of the P150's and running them long ways in the shorter direction of the tent, if that makes sense. Would that be better yet?

That’s the way I run my lite, perpendicular to the tent, but I have just the one larger light on a light rail rail, so no hot spots and good penetration, higher PAR than using two smaller lights but then more moving parts!

I have a Viparspectra V600 and two Mars Hydro 300 old style and my temps stay under 78F and I am about to upgrade to a 6" fan, but maybe I won't if these run nice and cool?

That’s the way I run my lite, perpendicular to the tent, but I have just the one larger light on a light rail rail, so no hot spots and good penetration, higher PAR than using two smaller lights but then more moving parts!

@PlatinumLEDTom this Platinum is still blazing great 5yrs later! I'm not even sure what model this is, I know you don't produce it anymore! So pretty and the results aren't that bad either!

Attachments

• Image from iOS (4).jpg
    Image from iOS (4).jpg
    527.9 KB · Views: 98
  • Image from iOS (5).jpg
    Image from iOS (5).jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 108
Back