Yes i know what your saying . But you have a p300 don't you ?? I think I've got double that x 4 but with only 2 running . I have them at nearly 3 foot and their still too bright lol . I'll see later if these dimmers switchers can help somewhat . Thanks for your reply . Peace

Yes i know what your saying . But you have a p300 don't you ?? I think I've got double that x 4 but with only 2 running . I have them at nearly 3 foot and their still too bright lol . I'll see later if these dimmers switchers can help somewhat . Thanks for your reply . Peace
Hi Howard, we do not recommend using the P600s with a dimmer switch. The best way to handle the intensity of the P600s is to raise and lower the lights. Adding CO2 to your grow will also allow your plants to absorb more par photons.

Question for you Platinum LED folks... I am pondering purchasing a P600 for my 5'x3'x7' tent as it covers the footprint pretty well, at least for my needs. But, I could really also go with two P300's as I will be wasting a tiny bit of floor space with fans and humidifiers and such, and the modularity of two units is kind of appealing to me. Anyhow, I am mainly curious if the P300's will get the same penetration as the P600, if say you could cut the P600 in half to compare them more equally? Or, maybe a better question is, do they use the same chips? Thank you in advance.

Question for you Platinum LED folks... I am pondering purchasing a P600 for my 5'x3'x7' tent as it covers the footprint pretty well, at least for my needs. But, I could really also go with two P300's as I will be wasting a tiny bit of floor space with fans and humidifiers and such, and the modularity of two units is kind of appealing to me. Anyhow, I am mainly curious if the P300's will get the same penetration as the P600, if say you could cut the P600 in half to compare them more equally? Or, maybe a better question is, do they use the same chips? Thank you in advance.
It would spread things out better in my opinion.

Back